Hello! I created a few watercolor portraits for myself, and I thought I'd register on the forum to share them with others. I'll be able to help with a few requests if needed also.

uYA4OGA.pngFHlMxne.pngQ0Tpp03.pngIapKw2R.png

OKGs01o.png9PV55H5.pngrlzlBK8.pngio7EkTZ.png

pVRd3mH.png0Ifekkb.pngIgxht0H.png9TgxD0L.png

i1cCvmf.pngLm3udKk.pngSIJT3FB.pnggDWikwa.png

I absolutely loved the last female elf portrait! It suit my pale elf benevolent cipher aedyran aristocrat character soooo well! Actually just registered minutes ago just to say that. xD

And also ask one selfish thing if I could....(more like begging on my knees). I am absolutely no good with photoshop etc. so I have no idea if it is hard to do, but is it possible to change the eye colour of elf from green to purple one (kinda same as in PoE2 char. creation) and colour of green gem in diadem to white/silver? That would absolutely make my day, I cant believe I found such a perfect portrait. :)

Just had a random thought, since there’s watercolors of every NPC in the game you can talk to, maybe it’d be worth trying to turn those into proper portraits? Could help with the lack of portraits for the PoE specific races.

"Wizards do not need to be The Dudes Who Can AoE Nuke You and Gish and Take as Many Hits as a Fighter and Make all Skills Irrelevant Because Magic."

-Josh Sawyer

Oh, could anyone help me watercolour these? Thanks!

Here's two for now:

t1MVKah.pngNS26cIh.png

GQmtvsP.pngmVAWHko.png

God I just had to write to you! I love your watercolors they are amazing..could you maybe do this for me? http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=66caf9-1526059815.png  http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=f54938-1526059883.png

Thanks! The image has been removed - trying linking it again.

Oh, could anyone help me watercolour these? Thanks!

The other two:

bI4ipII.png 30jKxUg.png

e0LFEvb.png1O6hyA4.png

Excellent stuff! Thank you so much! :biggrin:

Hey moonlightmountains! Love your work above... Any chance one of you fine artists could do me up some watercolors for the barb I linked back here?

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/96828-portraits-ii/?p=2011130

Would be greatly appreciated!

This one was already done by somebody else. I just downloaded it. It was posted somewhere in this or the first thread.

KTUCboB.pnglzwgOTW.pngfsrQFOB.png0AEreA3.png

• Like 1

Hello,

First of all, awesome work! It was disappointing to see the available portraits but this topic definitely raised my spirits!

Could someone work their magic on this image for the watercolour?

https://lunar-n-strain.deviantart.com/art/Nature-Godlike-654014736

It would be for my MC nature godlike (there is really few portraits of them...), and I am not really competent with photo software to say the least..

Thank you!

Any way someone could watercolor/convert this one for me? It is from one of the PoE 1 portrait packs and it was my go-to for my human watcher. I'd greatly appreciate any work anyone can achieve.

Q4xFXIK.pngDsWPyzP.png

tried myself and got this. Not the best, but not awful either. I feel like the wash isn't quite right and the lines aren't exactly pronounced either.

q44Qm3q.pngzznWetC.png

Found Source

Edited by deathbydice

Back when it was just PoE1 it kind of irked me that despite Pale Elf men being able to have beards, none of the portraits had it. So I played around with franken'shopping a bearded portrait together. Now that the watercolor ones are a thing, I played around with making it match the style best I could. Not perfect but maybe someone can make use of it :huh:

post-153870-0-49954300-1526153294_thumb.png

post-153870-0-66326500-1526153295_thumb.png

post-153870-0-11074500-1526153296.png

post-153870-0-53636000-1526153296.png

• Like 4

Here is Swon Ranson, the unarmed monk. Feel free to use. If I get bored, I'll help with some requests!

That's... amazing.  I could imagine a whole Parks and Rec party now, haha.

Some good work elsewhere in this thread too.

Hey moonlightmountains! Love your work above... Any chance one of you fine artists could do me up some watercolors for the barb I linked back here?

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/96828-portraits-ii/?p=2011130

Would be greatly appreciated!

This one was already done by somebody else. I just downloaded it. It was posted somewhere in this or the first thread.

KTUCboB.pnglzwgOTW.pngfsrQFOB.png0AEreA3.png

Hey, thanks! I thought I'd scanned all the portraits threads, must have missed it, thx for finding this for me, much appreciated.

Some cool other portrait pics I like that I would consider using for other games or for hire

A shame no one else helped you yet, some of these are really nice.  I gave one of them a shot, but I'm not exactly a pro at this, so if someone can do a better job, my feelings won't be hurt...

Original

Was4dgm.png

JUfFjZp.png

hjSZhUs.png

rn9t92O.png

Edited by Random Hajile
  • Like 1