Can someone please make these 2 Arcanum portraits look like the Deadfire watermarked ones? :)

Here you go.  This one is a little weird compared to others in game because of the fact that the face covers the vast majority of the image but oh well.  Also because the skin tone is so light most of it goes very light/transparent, so I added some lines in for definition so to speak.

26896375227_bfdb1b0b76_o.png

41723094472_26088ccd27_o.png   41764467461_ef517f9823_o.png

Looks great m8!!!! Dark, evil-ish witch!; - Just as I wanted, thank you!!! :DD

• Like 1

Not sure if it's been shared already, but here's a screenshot of Pallegina in the most recent Deadfire stream. It looks much better, in my opinion.

pallegina1_by_babblingfaces-dca5nxt.png

I wonder if Kind Wayfarer Pallegina will have a modified portrait, with the scratched out suns.

Ok, I managed to dig up the high resolution .png versions of my Watcher's portrait. If Aramintai could work that magic on these it'd be really great!

Large aspect ratio:

watcher_lg.png

Small aspect ratio:

watcher_sm.png

Bigger is better when it comes to editing images, right? :)

3taBvHV.pngDrVNcuO.png

oAtHZPv.jpg

soHNv1x.jpg

• Like 6

This is Nighy, a priest of Eothas, my Watcher from the first game. I tried to give him the watercolor treatment, but I failed. If someone more talented than I could assist, then my gratitude would be assured.

post-69412-0-23788500-1524618774.png

Yet another example why photos and dark portraits lacking color are bad watercolor material. But whatever, I only work with what you give me:

DQ6U3TB.pnggaLhjmr.png

RUxfSgX.jpg

vOF5XqX.jpg

• Like 3

jEpUZ2u.pngOPh9xgn.png

Due to the fact that this portrait looks almost like me, I made a slightly modified version that looks exactly as like me.  :biggrin:
(Vivid colors, bigger lips, bigger gray eyes, slightly altered beard, clean cheeks and clean slightly recolored clothes.)
Although the changes are not major, I think that my version is superior, so If you want to use it, be my guest.

Hello everyone, just a little favor to ask, I'm creating the entire team in Pillars 1 that is based on new characters from Pillars 2, so I may need those new characters' portraits (lg and sm) to put in the portrait folder. If anyone has those portraits, may you please be kind and upload them on here for me? I know I don't have anything to give you, but I'll appreciate your help alot. Thank you.

Hello everyone, just a little favor to ask, I'm creating the entire team in Pillars 1 that is based on new characters from Pillars 2, so I may need those new characters' portraits (lg and sm) to put in the portrait folder. If anyone has those portraits, may you please be kind and upload them on here for me? I know I don't have anything to give you, but I'll appreciate your help alot. Thank you.

Do you mean you are making a party of custom characters in Eternity based on Deadfire characters?

Well three of the Deadfire companions are also companions in Eternity already.  Eder, Aloth, and Palegina.  As for the rest.... their portraits are not included in the beta files.  So we have no access to decent versions of them.  Well they may be hiding around somewhere, at least the large ones, the small ones?  Not so much.  Check the older portraits thread, it may have what you want.

• Like 1

Is this what you want?

Only these three are from PoE 1. 

PS: Got this from google. 

PS2: You can make smaller portraits (these are the big ones), by opening up the images on paint or wherever, clicking re-size then make them 76x96 pixels. 

post-188199-0-44622400-1525070872_thumb.png

post-188199-0-94703600-1525070872_thumb.jpg

post-188199-0-35215500-1525070878_thumb.png

• Like 2

Take a look:

here are all portraits that are in the beta portraits folder. Also the new ones:

https://pillarsofeternity2.wiki.fextralife.com/Companions

You can click on the portraits to get to the bigger version. Download that, crop and resize it for the big and small version of PoE and you're done. For PoE one only needs a big and a small version, that's all (no watercolor etc.).

If you don't know how to do that I can lend you a hand. Just tell me the characters you want to have portraits for PoE of and I will post them in the PoE subforum in the appropriate portrait thread:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/71722-the-custom-portraits-thread/

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods