Hi guys :)

I'm making a little order in my portrait folder, and i wanted to share some of the ones i used in my playthrough, that I stole everywhere i could on the web. you probably already have most of these, but still... here's the first page:

FEMALE 1:

https://i.imgur.com/hk078OX.jpg

Why post them in this format though? I would have to cut them out individually if I wanted to use them.

? I'm not sure I understand... you just have to open them with paint and save the one you need.

It's literally the simplest way i can think of.

If you mean why I didn't also put them in the "small" format, it's because some people like to have the exact same image, while other people like cutting a little more the image to only have the face in the small-size portrait... so everyone can choose what they prefer :)

but if you need something (or some size) in particular, I can make it for you, it's like a two-second job :)

EDIT: also, i basically have all my portrait saved like this:

MALE PORTRAITS - 1

https://i.imgur.com/fO9Gzhk.jpg

D0F6SPf.jpg

because of how easy it is to store them and cut them. i don't really have the single original images anymore, so I really hope they don't change the size of the portrait from 210x330 to something bigger, because that would be terrible for me, like hundreds of useless images :D

Those look really good. I wish I had the skill to make a watercolor version of the black guy (So I can finally have a portrait that look similar to me) for when the game comes out.

Great thread ! So, I was hoping to maybe get these translated into watercolor versions, if it is possible. A big thanks in advance ! :)

yeah, if folks are making watercolor versions for other folks, I'd appreciate it if these two got the treatment:

pyAYZvT.jpg

Made this this one already, here :

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91743-portraits/?p=1968248

But not the Female you're asking for.

So I'm in no sense of the word and "artist" but I've been throwing a portrait together. Does someone here mind helping me out on a part?

See, I want the hair to look more hair-like but it kind of just looks like a big blob. If somebody could help I'd be extremely grateful.

Edit: tweaked it myself

gp7MJvR.png

Edited by Murp

Can someone please make these 2 Arcanum portraits look like the Deadfire watermarked ones? :)

I will see what I can throw together, may not have time until the weekend though.

I'd just like it before Deadfire comes out. ^^ Thanks! 

• Like 1

Hi, can someone with any graphic skill adjust this portrait for me?

SBgdnx3.png

I want this portrait but without horns. Thanks in advance.

Couldn't get into tight spots with my mouse too much, but I think it's cool still...if not, someone with a tablet can probably do a better job. :)

Big picture;

m97gus.png

post-188199-0-31365200-1524743221_thumb.png

Edited by Tanjaxxx
  • Like 7

Damn, got busy for a week and requests are spawning like rabbits.  :aiee:  Guys, where have you all been before?? I'll try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do all of these before release day.

• Like 3

Hi, can someone with any graphic skill adjust this portrait for me?

SBgdnx3.png

I want this portrait but without horns. Thanks in advance.

Couldn't get into tight spots with my mouse too much, but I think it's cool still...if not, someone with a tablet can probably do a better job. :)

Big picture;

m97gus.png

Wow, didnt expect that fast response. I appreciate. Look perfect for me, I do not need anything more.

• Like 2

Damn, got busy for a week and requests are spawning like rabbits.  :aiee:  Guys, where have you all been before?? I'll try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do all of these before release day.

Not to be presumptuous, but for anyone kind enough to process "my" portrait I would be totally fine with having my images bumped to the bottom of the pile - I intend to wait for a patch or two before I will start playing in earnest anyway, so there is no rush.

• Like 1

Okay, I'm definitely going to be using these two images from Mescalinic's image dump (thanks Mescalinic!) as portraits for a couple of Hirelings.

post-153915-0-93580600-1524765128_thumb.jpgpost-153915-0-25121900-1524765141_thumb.jpg

So, anyone care to take a crack at watercolours for these? This is for my all-Hirelings playthrough, so no rush at all. :grin:

Also, where do you guys find these fantasy images? I don't even know where to begin to look. :huh:

Edited by Ascaloth
  • Like 2

In my case, it's because I'm finally replaying PoE1 in preparation for Deadfire, so I've now actually got a character I'm for sure going to be importing.

Lol take a break, you have done far more than enough already.  You deserve fun times too.

• Like 2

Okay, I'm definitely going to be using these two images from Mescalinic's image dump (thanks Mescalinic!) as portraits for a couple of Hirelings.

attachicon.gifNina Full Image.jpgattachicon.gifMadeline Full Image.jpg

So, anyone care to take a crack at watercolours for these? This is for my all-Hirelings playthrough, so no rush at all. :grin:

Also, where do you guys find these fantasy images? I don't even know where to begin to look. :huh:

it's just random stuff, mostly :)

I don't collect fantasy images in general, but every time I'm looking for something on the web (a new artist, an article, a review, a game, some kind of wiki about some stuff i don't know) and I see a drawing that could be used as a portrait, I save it

and so I'm a little bummed ny the fact that Aumaua are 'unique' looking (which is a good thing on his own) enough that is almost impossible to find portrait that are 100% good for them... i use some 'triton/mermen' and things like that, but only few are actually good :shrugz:

Edited by Mescalinic

zVreraW.png0jwk6P1.pngC2HqgQM.pngmiNV3Ao.png

Not sure who posted this but this is my attempt of creating a background for it and making a watercolor version. Unfortunately, I do not have the beta so it is hard for me to gauge how it will look in the actual game.

Edited by Artaios
  • Like 9

Hey everyone, long time lurker who decided to finally make an account for totally selfish reasons *g*

I've been playing around with gimp and the online editor Aramintai posted in the last thread, trying to do my own watercolor portraits, but I just can't get anywhere close to the level as some of you guys. So, I have two questions:

1. Are the images I'm using even suitable for this kind of stuff? My results were always either too light or blurry.

jAuxomB.png    mkRte10.png

2. If they are suitable, would one of you be willing to spare the time to look into 'watercoloring' them? I understand that we're only 10 days from release but I thought I'd just try anyway.

Either way, cheers!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, long time lurker who decided to finally make an account for totally selfish reasons *g*

I've been playing around with gimp and the online editor Aramintai posted in the last thread, trying to do my own watercolor portraits, but I just can't get anywhere close to the level as some of you guys. So, I have two questions:

1. Are the images I'm using even suitable for this kind of stuff? My results were always either too light or blurry.

2. If they are suitable, would one of you be willing to spare the time to look into 'watercoloring' them? I understand that we're only 10 days from release but I thought I'd just try anyway.

Either way, cheers!

is that the original image or did you crop it already? The cropping is way off compared to the base game. Do you have it in a larger format?

Either way, cheers!

is that the original image or did you crop it already? The cropping is way off compared to the base game. Do you have it in a larger format?

I did crop it already, yeah. And sure, here's the original image.

If anyone gets a chance, I'd be very grateful to see a watercolor version of these:

attachicon.gifscarred_lg.png

attachicon.gifscarred_sm.png

Thank you in advance!

These are actually ALMOST the same style as Deadfires portraits, so I went ahead and gave it a shot.  That said there are some things that I don't like about the original that make them just a bit off from other in game things.  So I did some edits to bring it a little more in line.  Anyway here is what I got.

27893221958_a0e2de559d_o.png     41044381654_a1ce1367ab_o.png

27893221938_502fcc9afe_o.png   27893221788_1e3c9ed28d_o.png

41762265931_6372874e4e_o.png

Edited by Karkarov
  • Like 3

Can someone please make these 2 Arcanum portraits look like the Deadfire watermarked ones? :)

Here you go.  This one is a little weird compared to others in game because of the fact that the face covers the vast majority of the image but oh well.  Also because the skin tone is so light most of it goes very light/transparent, so I added some lines in for definition so to speak.

26896375227_bfdb1b0b76_o.png

41723094472_26088ccd27_o.png   41764467461_ef517f9823_o.png

Edited by Karkarov
  • Like 3