kjXcXyV.pngMbZlE1j.pngVIxeN7O.pngAqx2nPM.png

Hey guys, I made a portrait for a Deadfire character I wanna play, alchemist/ bomber priest of Magran. It's a picture of Barik from Tyranny. I edited it to make him look like more like a Magranite, the background is supposed to be his pilgrimage to Ashfall. :}

Edit: Fixed a little smudge on his face

Edited by NocturnalTrance
  • Like 11

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

E0kYzhR.pngkjXcXyV.pngMbZlE1j.pngSXUIfq8.png

Hey guys, I made a portrait for a Deadfire character I wanna play, alchemist/ bomber priest of Magran. It's a picture of Barik from Tyranny. I edited it to make him look like more like a Magranite, the background is supposed to be his pilgrimage to Ashfall. :}

Looks great! Portraits usually have a neutral background though. Might clash a bit with the rest of the art :)

• Like 1

Looks great! Portraits usually have a neutral background though. Might clash a bit with the rest of the art :)

0GRY3Ca.pngvIM3QOh.png

Good point friend, here is one with a more neutral background! :)

Edit: Fixed a little smudge on his face

Edited by NocturnalTrance
  • Like 1

"People fear, not death, but having life taken from them. Many waste the life given to them, occupying themselves with things that do not matter. When the end comes, they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill dreams, to go on adventures they only talked about... But why should you fear death if you are happy with the life you have led, if you can look back on everything and say, 'Yes, I am content. It is enough.'" ~Wynne, Dragon age Origins

E0kYzhR.pngkjXcXyV.pngMbZlE1j.pngSXUIfq8.png

Nah, it looks fine with it's normal BG.  Some of the official Eternity portraits also have busier backgrounds, so I doubt it will clash that much.

• Like 2

Will these portraits be available for people when the game is released?

Which portraits are you refering to? If you mean all the portraits posted in this thread (and the other portrait threads), then no, they won't automatically show up in the game. You have to manually download them and place them in the correct game folder.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

If I wanted to request a watercolour version of a portrait, would I have to provide a .png, or would a .jpg be ok?

It does not really matter that much since we'd need to work on it in a different file format with GIMP or Photoshop anyway. The game only supports png so you might as well post it in png if you can.

Some nice poster might make a compilation though.

Already working on that!

• Like 1

Hey another request here... would it be possible to add background colour to the elf portrait and also do a watercolour of it? 

I don't edit very often, so here's an attempt at just the portrait.

9IadAG6.png

Did you use a specific brush for that or maybe copy the background from another image?