I like hunting them down. Any more requests? ^^

I always have a really hard time finding decent aumaua portraits. It's hard since they aren't a standard fantasy race in the same way as say elves.

Aumaua-ish

ByQ0yc3.pnguJiT82L.png5Me8TiD.pngVgaLoFO.pngBK27jy0.pngnoRUVSZ.png

Bonus: Werebeasts, godlikes

FuyBPWK.pngi2llTQr.pngqmd0rTc.pngBXbgDxW.png

Edited by Lulla-Isra
  • Like 4

That some dude is Ray Stevenson, specifically that pic is based on his role as Dagonet in the 2004 movie King Aurthur.

Never heard of him.

They've started to reveal Critical Role's custom characters portraits on Versus Evil site:

http://versusevil.com/games/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire_c-r

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 1

They've started to reveal Critical Role's custom characters portraits on Versus Evil site:

Nice! Though I notice it's a big lower lip again. They seem to have a thing for that. :)

Aren't they based on those actors faces? I think that first custom portrait is based on this actress who has natural big lower lip:

xoti-laura.jpg

Edited by Aramintai
  • Like 1

Aren't they based on those actors faces? I think that first custom portrait is based on this actress who has natural big lower lip:

The non-revised Ydwin and Xoti both had lower lips that "stood out" in a jarring way. It's not as bad in the revised portraits though.

But yeah, maybe both those portraits are based off of voice actors, who have large lower lips.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Nice! Though I notice it's a big lower lip again. They seem to have a thing for that. :)

xoti-laura.jpg

That critical role portrait is Pike, a gnome cleric played by Ashley Johnson,I don't really recall she has a big lower lip though,

Edited by jf8350143

That critical role portrait is Pike, a gnome cleric played by Ashley Johnson,I don't really recall she has a big lower lip though,

Big and small are relative terms of course. I found it big in a sense that it stood out, just like Xoti's and Ydwin's lips did. But as pointed out above, it could be related to the fact that the portraits have been created based off of the voice actress above and she does have a large lower lip that stands out a bit.

There are no gnomes in POE, but the portrait looks like an elf. They should have went with a dwarf or orlan, imho.

• Like 1

There are no gnomes in POE, but the portrait looks like an elf. They should have went with a dwarf or orlan, imho.

Apparently this is fan service, so it is a gnome, if I have understood it correctly. It's fan service to those following Vox Machina who wants to put those (DnD) characters into the PoE world. So if one is not into that you either don't download the portraits or pretend it's an elf.

So those portraits are ones that we as players can choose for our own character?

Would you mind critiquing the watercolor portrait that I posted on page 5, please? I am not sure I got the style right. If there is still too much detail in it, for example. Would be great. Thanks!

Edited by Artaios

So those portraits are ones that we as players can choose for our own character?

Would you mind critiquing the watercolor portrait that I posted on page 5, please? I am not sure I got the style right. If there is still too much detail in it, for example. Would be great. Thanks!

Yes, these portraits are for you or any custom mercs you may wanna create at the inn, they'll also have unique voice sets.

Your portrait on the previous page is too bright and lacks contrast.

Apparently this is fan service, so it is a gnome, if I have understood it correctly. It's fan service to those following Vox Machina who wants to put those (DnD) characters into the PoE world. So if one is not into that you either don't download the portraits or pretend it's an elf.

I mean gnome should be closer to dwarf or orlan than elf in appearance conversion. But whatever. Looks like Daenerys, btw.

https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Mirke

Note that wiki calls her a companion, but probably isn't.

Who knows, she could be Deadfire's Calisca.

Seemingly pretty cool companion that gets offed in the introduction  :w00t:

Either that, or she'll transition into your first ship crew member. She looks like a sailor to me.

In fact, she reminds me of that cut sidekick who drank a lot, but "never at sea".

Edited by Stuurminator
  • Like 1

Okay. I'm here with more modifications.

Original (actually it was already modified by me...)

fhtQmUI.png

My new Modification (less chubby, more hair).

mex73qb.png

Original (look at the rain drops, and the tattoos in the eyes)

22f6e1c8fd9f9bebaad818fb3352b693.jpg

My modification

ptaVPtM.png

Here with less ambient light.

66FUJ5y.png

Edited by harry.agamez
  • Like 5