i'm giving a shout out on this post:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/91743-portraits/?p=1983544

to whomever who did this, i thank you. it was so much more beautiful than the originally designed by obsidian. is there a small version? or i'll crop it myself. these are the ones i definitely will replace when the game is out.

pallegina, xoti and ydwin they are so beautiful!

Where can I get one for my _lg portrait? 

I like hunting them down. Any more requests? ^^

I always have a really hard time finding decent aumaua portraits. It's hard since they aren't a standard fantasy race in the same way as say elves.

No kidding. So here's four goliath and IWD portraits! 

sUPe1XO.pngmjA9i9I.png

kflO7JQ.pngDTV8dDl.png

• Like 5

I have just discovered this thread following on from the old one and it is full of some AMAZING stuff.

I have come to humbly request a watercolour if the Amazing Aramintai or anyone else is willing to take a crack at it.

bDwYN1V.png

v16evBH.png

I know bigger is better but since it's an original from Pillars of Eternity the biggest copy of it I have is the 210x330 the game provided.

It's an interesting portrait to request a watercolour of as it actually a Pillars of Eternity 1 portrait that isnt in the backer beta. I assume it hasn't made the cut for Deadfire but I have become attached to it so I'd love to keep using it for the next game. 

Thank you so much, please accept this Planescape Torment wallpaper as a token of my gratitude.

Edited by hayt

I have just discovered this thread following on from the old one and it is full of some AMAZING stuff.

I have come to humbly request a watercolour if the Amazing Aramintai or anyone else is willing to take a crack at it.

bDwYN1V.png

I know bigger is better but since it's an original from Pillars of Eternity the biggest copy of it I have is the 210x330 the game provided.

It's an interesting portrait to request a watercolour of as it actually a Pillars of Eternity 1 portrait that isnt in the backer beta. I assume it hasn't made the cut for Deadfire but I have become attached to it so I'd love to keep using it for the next game. 

Thank you so much, please accept this Planescape Torment wallpaper as a token of my gratitude.

Since it's an original from Pillars of Eternity the biggest copy of it I have is the 210x330 the game provided. 

I really doubt that a portrait that was in the first Pillars won't make a return in the sequel.

I mean, it's a beta, of course stuff is missing from the beta.

(On a side note, whoever this portrait was based off looks SUPER familiar, but i just can't put my finger on who the hell it actually is! It's really getting on my nerves)

Edited by Juodas Varnas
  • Like 1

It's an interesting portrait to request a watercolour of as it actually a Pillars of Eternity 1 portrait that isnt in the backer beta. 

There are lots of things that aren't in the beta. But it's an official portrait, so I think it will make a return. Come back to me with this if it won't appear in release version.

• Like 1

bDwYN1V.png

Since it's an original from Pillars of Eternity the biggest copy of it I have is the 210x330 the game provided. 

I really doubt that a portrait that was in the first Pillars won't make a return in the sequel.

(On a side note, whoever this portrait was based off looks SUPER familiar, but i just can't put my finger on who the hell it actually is! It's really getting on my nerves)

It's an interesting portrait to request a watercolour of as it actually a Pillars of Eternity 1 portrait that isnt in the backer beta. 

There are lots of things that aren't in the beta. But it's an official portrait, so I think it will make a return. Come back to me with this if it won't appear in release version.

So the answer to both your questions is probably the same thing. Unfortunately I believe this portrait was based on the guy that caused the giant implosion over at NeoGaf.

I suspect this is why it may have been omitted from Deadfire as all the other PoE1 portraits are in there. Despite it being based on someone of dubious moral fibre I still view the portrait 100% as my watcher which is why I'd like to try and find a watercolour of it.

Sure - typical Wood Elf with Coral Snuff crash.

Lol

The eyes are tricky. I had to "make" them because the original image basically didn't has eyes. The white of the eyes... I tried to paint them but I didn't like the result so I left them the way they are now (they are blue... but yeah, it looks like if she just had some "snow" xD). Feel free to "fix" them if you know how (I am not an artist or a painter) and believe me. It took me hours to modify the portrait to look like it does now.

Edited by harry.agamez

bDwYN1V.png

So the answer to both your questions is probably the same thing. Unfortunately I believe this portrait was based on the guy that caused the giant implosion over at NeoGaf.

I suspect this is why it may have been omitted from Deadfire as all the other PoE1 portraits are in there. Despite it being based on someone of dubious moral fibre I still view the portrait 100% as my watcher which is why I'd like to try and find a watercolour of it.

Is it really? I looked up the guy and i don't see the resemblance.

But the portrait still looks super familiar.

bDwYN1V.png

Is it really? I looked up the guy and i don't see the resemblance.

But the portrait still looks super familiar.

Yeah it doesn't look much like the real him (which is why I still want to use it) but it is based on an avatar of his. I only found out about this when the news came  up and someone used that picture but that's really neither here nor there. 

Edited by hayt
  • Like 1

bDwYN1V.png

v16evBH.png

Im bored and waiting till POE 2 comes out, so here is my take on it.

E74m1q0.png  nNr5n0Q.png

• Like 4

I wasn't really mocking your work. I liked the "stoned" look pretty much - for example it would be perfect for a Nalpasca. Seriously now. This new one is also good - now one could think it's just some makeup or so.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I wasn't really mocking your work. I liked the "stoned" look pretty much - for example it would be perfect for a Nalpasca. Seriously now. This new one is also good - now one could think it's just some makeup of so.

As I said, I wanted her to have "more normal eyes" but I could not make it in the first try. I just tried again and I think I achieved what I wanted from the begining. Anyway, there are the two versions of her. Feel free to use or modify whichever you want ;)

Lets hope the OP convert this portrait into the new style :)