Beta Resolution (Widescreen Monitors)

Apologies if I put this in the wrong place, but I don't believe it falls under a beta bug.

I simply want to know where the resolution is for widescreen monitors. 21:9 2560x1080. I just fired up the Beta for the first time in a few weeks and that option is not there. I could have sworn it was in place in a previous build.

I can't imagine there not being an option for this on day one and I understand it's still a beta, but it seems odd that they would have taken it out for the current build. 

Can anyone update the status on this? 

Thanks!

Apologies if I put this in the wrong place, but I don't believe it falls under a beta bug.

I simply want to know where the resolution is for widescreen monitors. 21:9 2560x1080. I just fired up the Beta for the first time in a few weeks and that option is not there. I could have sworn it was in place in a previous build.

I can't imagine there not being an option for this on day one and I understand it's still a beta, but it seems odd that they would have taken it out for the current build. 

Can anyone update the status on this? 

Thanks!

I heard there were some bugs with this resolution.  I hope they haven't removed support for it.  That would be badTM.

This is a bug just in the beta. We have since fixed this.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! As a user of a widescreen monitor, I still hold my breath on new releases. It seems that some devs are slow to add the widescreen resolution, for whatever reason. Not having a widescreen resolution on day one would likely be the only thing that would keep me from playing on release day.

Glad to hear it has since been fixed and I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be available on day one.  :yes: