Introducing the Seafarer's Scavenger Hunt!

Calling all Watchers! We are happy to bring to you the Explorer's Society Scavenger Hunt. The hunt encourages all Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire fans to search for secret codes that have been "hidden" in a variety of online and printed promotional assets for Pillars II. To read more about the scavenger hunt, check out our announcement! To take part, sign up at http://www.deadfirescavenger.com using your existing Obsidian account or by creating a new one. After connecting your Steam profile, you can start hunting down codes wherever you can find them and then enter them on Obsidian.net. Doing so unlocks up to 10 digital in-game items for Deadfire. Each item requires a different number of codes to unlock and progress is tracked via the official site.

Happy hunting, everyone!

• Like 7

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

I do not see any codes anywhere,l and yet theres 55 of them ?

Obsidian wrote:

​"those scummy backers, we're going to screw them over by giving them their game on the release date. That'll show those bastards!" 

Now we know what's going on...

Hi GOG friends! Unforunately, GOG isn't set up for anything like this the way Steam is. However, we're looking into what we can do for GOG users and hope to have something soon!

Good to know :)

• Like 1

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Yeah, we all knew someday that will come in handy...

Still it's 32 / 55 (12.04.18) I guess more will be released till May 8th.

Edited by Nail

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

Hi GOG friends! Unforunately, GOG isn't set up for anything like this the way Steam is. However, we're looking into what we can do for GOG users and hope to have something soon!

Happy that there trying to fix this for GOG users, so they don't feel

left out. (I know I'm waiting since I had pre-ordered through GOG.)

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

Crud.  I chose to go steam specifically because I wanted access to these items.  I would've preferred the GoG version if I'd've known a potential alternative was in the making.

Captain James Hook: No stopping me this time, Smee. This is it. Don't make a move Smee, not a step. My finger's on the trigger. Don't try to stop me, Smee.

Smee: Oh, not again.

Captain James Hook: This is it. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't try to stop me this time, Smee. Don't you dare try to stop me this time, Smee, try to stop me. Smee, you'd better get up off your ass. Get over here, Smee.

Smee: I'm coming. I'm coming.

Captain James Hook: Stop me. This is not a joke. I'm committing suicide.

Captain James Hook: Don't ever frighten me like that again.

Smee: I'm sorry.

Captain James Hook: What are you? Some kind of a sadist?

Smee: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. How do you feel now?

Captain James Hook: I want to die.

Hey Mikey! So I'm not sure how GOG works or any of this would exactly, but you (as in Obsidian) have the ability to create redeemable keys through GOG for your own products, right? Is there any way to merely create the Hunt entirely on the Obsidian page with the result at the end being a key you can redeem for that DLC at GOG?

• Like 5

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

• 2 weeks later...

So. Still no love for GoG?

Pity that. 

It was clarified yesterday that it was being worked on yesterday in the Livestream. When news comes out we'll certainly know. I can't imagine it'll be a Herculean effort.

Yes! We have no bananas.

So. Still no love for GoG?

Pity that. 

It was clarified yesterday that it was being worked on yesterday in the Livestream. When news comes out we'll certainly know. I can't imagine it'll be a Herculean effort.

Good to hear. At least this was not forgetting about (not that, that's likely). As a GOG user I was hoping to have the DLC items from the Seafarer's Scavenger Hunt too.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´