They have an orlan swinger club & bar on the Black Isle named "Furnicula". I'm sure you can see naked orlan women there.

Bring back Big Durmsey.

The Sharmat on Sensuki:

"It is not Baldur's Gate 3 he yearns to play. It is the experience of playing Baldur's Gate for the first time."

It's in the content warning, so probably? I seem to remember hearing that rendered male genitalia are confirmed, probably for NPCs in the bathhouse.

5ARY5gJ.jpg

• Like 2

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Unfortunately human female characters was a 5.5 million dollar stretch goal so they won't be included in the game. All humans will be male, all female characters will be non-human. Nudity will be randomly unlockable through loot crates which may apply to any character in the game.

Edited by algroth
  • Like 4

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Unfortunately human female characters was a 5.5 million dollar stretch goal so they won't be included in the game. All humans will be male, all female characters will be non-human. Nudity will be randomly unlockable through loot crates which may apply to any character in the game.

I heard that there will be unlockable nude skins of varying rarity, and an market in which we can trade them for real world money. I got one an going to make a lot of money trading rare nude skins.

• Like 2