Have training dummies in the game would be quite helpful.

I'm sure some one has suggested this before but having some training dummies in the game where you test your build and weapons would be really helpful.

Or maybe an arena where you can go in there and fight some NPCs to test your team as a "training session".

I know it's kind late to add new features into the game, but there is always the expansion.

An issue with the arena concept is that it has been heavily overused in cRPGs, to the point where it feels like a stereotype. A fresh approach is needed.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

An issue with the arena concept is that it has been heavily overused in cRPGs, to the point where it feels like a stereotype. A fresh approach is needed.

People keep saying this, but I'm not seeing it.  At least in modern CRPGs.

Edited by Bill Gates' Son

People keep saying this, but I'm not seeing it.  At least in modern CRPGs.

You're not seeing what? Arenas? Most recently I've seen it in Oblivion, FO3, FO:NV, Underrail, and Blackguards. I'm sure there were others I've forgotten, mostly because I avoid them. Perhaps surprisingly there wasn't one in Skyrim. If you just enjoy playing games for endless battles, I suppose arenas would be enjoyable. But to me they're a tired cliché.

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."