Does ancient memory, soft winds and upgraded endurance aura stack with each other?

So in my efforts of designing a healer that is not a priest and would not require a lot of micromanaging I was thinking I could turn our avian godlike into a Herald. I was thinking a herald with soft winds, ancient memory, and the upgraded endurance would create a decent auto heal. Sprinkle in lay on hands and whatever that tier 3 healer incantation is and combine it with plate armor and a shield and suddenly you got a great tank healer. 

Or do those abilities not stack and I'm better off going full chanter? 

Soft Winds only heals the chanter. It stacks with everything, even itself. It's bugged atm: heals get applied too often.

Ancient Memory stacks with everything, even itself. It is a chant now and can't be used at the same time as Soft Winds.

Because of that (if you want a party healer) it's better to only use Ancient Memory. Altering between Soft Winds and Ancient Memory is worse for the party.

Exhalted Endurance (gives the party the robust inspiration which heals) stacks with Soft Winds and/or Ancient Memory.

The best chant/aura combo I think is Courage thick as Steel (party wide damage shield) in combo with Exhalted Endurance. Tests with a Troubadour showed that the survivability of the whole party was improved immensely when using Courage - more than with Ancient Memory. But this may have changed in beta4.

A healing spell might shortly supresses the robust inspiration's regeneration effect while it works (didn't test). But that's not too bad.

So your plan can work out. I found Ancient Memory to be pretty decent with high MIG.

If you consider another chanter you can even stack multiple of those (but not multiple robust inspirations).

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Awesome. Thanks man. I will try your idea and see what works. Since Pellagina can only subclass as a paladin and not a chanter would the armor still be superior to ancient memory? Improving the longevity of the party is definitely the goal so if the armor works better than the healing I will go that route. Additional question: if obsidian does give Pellagina high might is healing better off than the armor because it benefits from might? And is there a particular weapon you’d suggest for sword and board combo? I’d been rocking the saber but I am open to other weapons. The one they reduced AR looked intriguing.

Awesome. Thanks man. I will try your idea and see what works. Since Pellagina can only subclass as a paladin and not a chanter would the armor still be superior to ancient memory? Improving the longevity of the party is definitely the goal so if the armor works better than the healing I will go that route. Additional question: if obsidian does give Pellagina high might is healing better off than the armor because it benefits from might? And is there a particular weapon you’d suggest for sword and board combo? I’d been rocking the saber but I am open to other weapons. The one they reduced AR looked intriguing.

Well as for weapons, it's hard to tell.

It depends what damage resistance will be most common in the full game. I'n POE1 slash resistance was most common, making sabre not that great even with high dmg bonus (sharp is +20% in POE, and only10% in POE2 Beta). Only really good sabre in POE1 is "Bittrecut" that did full corrode damage (it was slash/corode dmg type)

Sabres were still great for squishy targets like casters in robes, but is Pellagina gona hunt those as pally? Won't she be fighting front line against the armored guys? Slash will do little there in most cases.

So I go sword for more versatility. And from POE1 experience, best one-handed was warhammer pierce/Crush was best dmg combo, it worked on almost anyone. Warhammers had really cool models and some neat uniques (Abyddons hammer was only two-handed warhammer and that thing was best weapon in the game by far)

BTW so far in POE2 weapon proficiencies don't mean anything to me. Most modals have like 50%+ recovery time on them. Who would ever use that?? Recovery speed is like the top stat in the game. specially when non proficient weapons have no accuracy penalty, it's just better to switch weapon. Why would anyone use modal with +50% recovery is beyond me, as most attack speed are painfully slow already (everything except dualwield)

Edited by Farsha