SOME EASE OF USE/ COSMETIC/ INTERFACE TWEAKS AND SUGGESTIONS

Though stated in the imperative, these are all just my opinions or preferences, obviously; I recognize it's a bit late in development but I wanted to put this out there.

-Portraits in the inventory screen ought to be on the top right hand, rather than the top left hand. Its awkward to drag items diagonally across the screen.

-Scripted interactions should have an option allowing you to go back and re-read previous screens

-In the cyclopedia, there should be a rough ti meline of some kind so that it is easier to situate events in the meta-narrative. 50 years ago vs 200 years ago vs 400 years ago are all each significant but the relative differences can get murky,especially for people who are visual learners.

-In the cyclopedia,  there should be an entry for how the Iorocian (sp?) Calendar system works, and perhaps how months roughly correspond to our real worldGregorian calendar .

-In the cyclopedia, in the "Equipment" and/or "Lore" tab, there should be an entry detailing explicitly how grimoires work and what they are and why theyare unique to wizards.

-Portraits in the inventory screen ought to be on the top right hand, rather than the top left hand. Its awkward to drag items diagonally across the screen.

1-5 shortcuts are your best friends. That way inv. becomes rather snappy.

• Like 1