Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you playing right now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
683 replies to this topic

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3577 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
More Dark Souls for me. And Stray Demon went down after like 1 hour or so.

Sigh I really suck against some bosses. Demon’s Souls was much easier for me, because if you stacked on spices, you would never run out of spells. And my reflexes are pretty ****ty for going melee all the time.

Anyway, I have found new place to hate. Anor Londo and two archers guarding your progress on a tight way up the roofs with knockback arrows. One bad hit, and you fall down the roofs and “YOU HAVE DIED”.

*sighs*

More annoying than Blighttown...

Edited by Mamoulian War, 23 June 2018 - 04:17 PM.

Orogun01

Orogun01

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3751 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

More Dark Souls for me. And Stray Demon went down after like 1 hour or so.

Sigh I really suck against some bosses. Demon’s Souls was much easier for me, because if you stacked on spices, you would never run out of spells. And my reflexes are pretty ****ty for going melee all the time.

Anyway, I have found new place to hate. Anor Londo and two archers guarding your progress on a tight way up the roofs with knockback arrows. One bad hit, and you fall down the roofs and “YOU HAVE DIED”.

*sighs*

More annoying than Blighttown...

Git Gud

• Bartimaeus and Chilloutman like this

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3577 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
You've broken my heart :'(

Edited by Mamoulian War, 23 June 2018 - 04:42 PM.

• Orogun01 likes this

Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1753 posts
  • Steam:Ask!
Yeah, it's pretty much agreed upon that playing any sort of magic on your first playthrough for a Soulsborne game is "easy mode". The only game I'd recommend that for personally is Dark Souls 2, but that's just because that game controls like such hot garbage that I can't blame anyone for struggling with it. But hey, if that's what you need to enjoy the game, so be it.

Those crappy archers are infamous - the easiest way to deal with them is to just rush all the way up to the top, approach the one on the right and make him pull out his sword, and then start backing up (but not too much that he takes out his bow again) and then get him to fall off the edge when he tries to attack you. The first time I ever went through there, I did it without a problem...but the second time I went through, it took about 15-20 tries before I figured out what to do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users