Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What are you playing right now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
683 replies to this topic

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 11346 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Finally finished off the final mission for Far Cry 5 since it's been sitting on my shelf unfinished for a few weeks.  What an incredibly dumb ending to a dumb main story.

Sandbox elements and open world missions = fun

Main story (including forcing you into playing it) = horrible

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11001 posts
  • Steam:Tale
  • PSN Portable ID:Taleroth
  • Kickstarter Backer
I finished The Fall 2: Unbound. So much better and more interesting than the first. I can't wait for the third.

Majek

Majek

Obsidian Order's Whatchamacallit

• Members
  • 2931 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Destiny 2 warmind stuff. Since my clan is pretty much dead it's been a slow grind. September when another expansion arrives is far away so no rush. Maybe i'll even try out LFG *shudder*

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3840 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer

To bad. We'll see if I can get some loot in some safer sidemissions or get lucky with armor at the black market.

With the Engineer you may also get lucky and get some loot codes in random missions. Write them down and trade them at the black market.

How do these looks like? The only thing which looked so far as a code was a letter with “OUROBOROS” written on it, and the guy at black market only said something and nothing happened.

melkathi

melkathi

Teddy Bear Adventurer of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3478 posts
  • Steam:melkathi
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

They should have three words on them. You find them in the cylinders.

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3840 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
I am either blind, or have not had single one of them yet :-/

Gritino

Gritino

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 128 posts

I'm currently playing PoE 2.

So far, I'm really enjoying it.

• ShadySands likes this

BruceVC

BruceVC

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4366 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Dying Light,  I am really enjoying it. Good Zombie killing  :dancing:

LadyCrimson

LadyCrimson

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 9162 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Haven't played much XV since rebeating the main story (burnt out a bit I guess?) but I did decide I could now try a couple more Cheat Engine tables. Using a new save slot, of course.

Mostly the table for increasing enemy hp/stat multipliers. It actually isn't too bad/works ok - since it's a multiplier, low lvl/starter enemies stay low level, it's the higher level enemies that get big hp/level boosts, which is what I'd want. A new playthrough you wouldn't have to wear the Nix Band for example - if you tend to reach the last story chapter at clvl 70, put the multiplier around 1.6 or 1.7 and there you go. You can just have their level and hp go up or also have it increase their physical/magic power and resistances. Don't want to get too crazy with that tho or you won't ever be able to do even 9999 damage to anything, let alone limit-breaking.

The other table is for adding "permanent" guest characters, whether Iris or Cor or Ravus or even Ardyn. I'm using Ravus and it's hilarious. He's useful in a fight. But he doesn't get a chocobo or ride in the car so he's forced to just chase after on foot. Funny stuff.

Tale

Tale

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 11001 posts
  • Steam:Tale
  • PSN Portable ID:Taleroth
  • Kickstarter Backer
I was playing God Eater: Resurrection. But there's a pretty tough fight that's killing my interest. The fight already can take 25 minutes to lose, so I'm not exactly ecstatic about spending the time to try new strategies.

Lexx

Lexx

Adventurer of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4029 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
I have played Far: Lone Sails. The game looks really good. The ideas are great... but it is way too short. Played through it in about 3 hours and it has like no replayability. That's not a lot for 15€ on Steam.

jam1993

jam1993

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Getting addicted to PUBG, this is a pretty good game. I and my brother made a good team.

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7908 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Pft, consoles.
  • Kickstarter Backer

Overwatch making me suicidal so I am going back to Cities Skylines, may even grab the new DLC (I feel I am being a sucker here, hah) just so I can enjoy a nice peaceful, calm game as I create...what will end up being a snarled and inefficient urban hellhole.

• melkathi, Chilloutman and Skazz like this

Gritino

Gritino

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 128 posts

Almost done with Pillars of Eternity 2, I believe. Just want to wrap up a few more quests, get some more achievements, and that's it.

Damn, this game is good.

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 11346 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

Just picked up Detroit: Become Human today.  Downloading the update and will play it tonight.

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 11346 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I can't figure out why I keep missing out on clues in Detroit: Become Human.  At the end of each chapter or mission, I'll see a recap of all the paths I missed.  Yet in-game, I can't recall any moments I had a chance to actually spot them.

Maybe it's more geared toward a replay?  I know some stuff seems to be cross-character items that I'll probably only see once I play with a different character, but there's some stuff that I seem to have just flat out missed.

• SonicMage117 likes this

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3840 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
Or maybe it's a case of bad game design :p

majestic

majestic

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 998 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I am either blind, or have not had single one of them yet :-/

They're scrolls you can find in missions, when you read them they give you a password for the black market (three words connected with dashes, e.g. OARED-LURID-JINKS). I might be wrong but they have a higher chance of spawning in mines and factory settings. Offices not so much.

• melkathi likes this

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3840 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
Hmm that might be it. Most of the time, I have available only office or spaceship missions for the factions, which I am upgrading. But I am still sure, that even at level 29, which I am now, I have not discovered single scroll so far :(

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 11346 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I've been playing more of a "good" guy this time around in Detroit: Become Human (ie. saving lives if I can).  I'm looking forward to seeing what playing like a selfish jerk results in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users