What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

I am either blind, or have not had single one of them yet :-/

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Dying Light,  I am really enjoying it. Good Zombie killing  :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Haven't played much XV since rebeating the main story (burnt out a bit I guess?) but I did decide I could now try a couple more Cheat Engine tables. Using a new save slot, of course.

Mostly the table for increasing enemy hp/stat multipliers. It actually isn't too bad/works ok - since it's a multiplier, low lvl/starter enemies stay low level, it's the higher level enemies that get big hp/level boosts, which is what I'd want. A new playthrough you wouldn't have to wear the Nix Band for example - if you tend to reach the last story chapter at clvl 70, put the multiplier around 1.6 or 1.7 and there you go. You can just have their level and hp go up or also have it increase their physical/magic power and resistances. Don't want to get too crazy with that tho or you won't ever be able to do even 9999 damage to anything, let alone limit-breaking.

The other table is for adding "permanent" guest characters, whether Iris or Cor or Ravus or even Ardyn. I'm using Ravus and it's hilarious. He's useful in a fight. But he doesn't get a chocobo or ride in the car so he's forced to just chase after on foot. Funny stuff.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was playing God Eater: Resurrection. But there's a pretty tough fight that's killing my interest. The fight already can take 25 minutes to lose, so I'm not exactly ecstatic about spending the time to try new strategies.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I have played Far: Lone Sails. The game looks really good. The ideas are great... but it is way too short. Played through it in about 3 hours and it has like no replayability. That's not a lot for 15€ on Steam.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Overwatch making me suicidal so I am going back to Cities Skylines, may even grab the new DLC (I feel I am being a sucker here, hah) just so I can enjoy a nice peaceful, calm game as I create...what will end up being a snarled and inefficient urban hellhole.

• Like 3

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I can't figure out why I keep missing out on clues in Detroit: Become Human.  At the end of each chapter or mission, I'll see a recap of all the paths I missed.  Yet in-game, I can't recall any moments I had a chance to actually spot them.

Maybe it's more geared toward a replay?  I know some stuff seems to be cross-character items that I'll probably only see once I play with a different character, but there's some stuff that I seem to have just flat out missed.

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Or maybe it's a case of bad game design :p

I am either blind, or have not had single one of them yet :-/

They're scrolls you can find in missions, when you read them they give you a password for the black market (three words connected with dashes, e.g. OARED-LURID-JINKS). I might be wrong but they have a higher chance of spawning in mines and factory settings. Offices not so much.

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Hmm that might be it. Most of the time, I have available only office or spaceship missions for the factions, which I am upgrading. But I am still sure, that even at level 29, which I am now, I have not discovered single scroll so far :(

I've been playing more of a "good" guy this time around in Detroit: Become Human (ie. saving lives if I can).  I'm looking forward to seeing what playing like a selfish jerk results in.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Picked up my Prey "alien only" playthrough with the DLC hopefully dropping soon.
I swear the people saying that the alien powers are overpowered must be combining them with human ones, because this is well harder than my "human only" playthrough (on that note, I'm not even considering "No needles", that's just masochism): no inventory space, no ability to hack or repair anything, no way to upgrade any weapons past "peashooter" level and alien material to craft with is scarce as well as the ability that gives you more materials is in one of the human skill trees as well...

Either way, I'm well past halfway now:

Dahl has just arrived so once I have dealt with him I should have a fairly clear run to the end.

Edited by marelooke

Played Yoga Fire for 45h now and I feel like I'm not really progressing.

A lot of that might actually come from leisure sailing across the world map, listening to the sea shanties. Kind of loving the setting and the music. :)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

I swear the people saying that the alien powers are overpowered must be combining them with human ones, because this is well harder than my "human only" playthrough (on that note, I'm not even considering "No needles", that's just masochism): no inventory space, no ability to hack or repair anything, no way to upgrade any weapons past "peashooter" level and alien material to craft with is scarce as well as the ability that gives you more materials is in one of the human skill trees as well...

Oh I've just finished the alien powers run (I'm now on human-only, genicidal run to wrap the game up completely. Maybe.)

Anyway, I've picked the hardest difficulty (in which the game forces you to experiment a bit more and dig deeper into its mechanics so it just generally ended up feeling easier than normal, funnily enough, by not letting you get away with stuff that doesn't work) and it did feel easier than when I was trying to avoid most alien powers on my first run - you can instantaneously take control of both organic and mechanical enemies (yes, temporarily, but it's enough to either just bugger off or weaken everyone sufficiently), as well as shut them down (the power that simply lets you turn off alien psychic powers is just massively overpowered, turning both the mind-cotrolly aliens and machine-controlly aliens into utter jokes). And, just to make you even more powerful, you have a shield that makes you immune to damage. Sure, you can't hack and repair, but vast majority of content has alternate routes leading towards it.

Inventory space is limited, that's true enough - but the PSI hypo thingies are rather cheap to craft, to the point where I didn't really have to limit myself in using said powers towards the end of the game.

Edited by Fenixp

Picked up my Prey "alien only" playthrough with the DLC hopefully dropping soon.

Don't forget the time slowing psi power that's also exclusively in the human skill tree.

One point is all you need to turn yourself into an unstoppable death god on demand.

Oh I've just finished the alien powers run (I'm now on human-only, genicidal run to wrap the game up completely. Maybe.)

Anyway, I've picked the hardest difficulty (in which the game forces you to experiment a bit more and dig deeper into its mechanics so it just generally ended up feeling easier than normal, funnily enough, by not letting you get away with stuff that doesn't work) and it did feel easier than when I was trying to avoid most alien powers on my first run - you can instantaneously take control of both organic and mechanical enemies (yes, temporarily, but it's enough to either just bugger off or weaken everyone sufficiently), as well as shut them down (the power that simply lets you turn off alien psychic powers is just massively overpowered, turning both the mind-cotrolly aliens and machine-controlly aliens into utter jokes). And, just to make you even more powerful, you have a shield that makes you immune to damage. Sure, you can't hack and repair, but vast majority of content has alternate routes leading towards it.

Inventory space is limited, that's true enough - but the PSI hypo thingies are rather cheap to craft, to the point where I didn't really have to limit myself in using said powers towards the end of the game.

Yes, usually it's not a problem, though I've run out on a few occasions, mostly due to long stretches without crafting stations (I was out of PSI hypos after the entire Power Plant segment as the only functioning crafting station in that region is in the Cargo Bay, gotta say getting out was...interesting). Currently I'm out of organic material to craft with (I think, the leftmost stuff in the crafting station). But I've taken care of you-know-who and have about 20 hypos left so I'm pretty confident I'm good until the end of the game.

I must say that the Machine Mind power did indeed turn all the robots into a minor nuisance (especially given how cheap of a power it is), though given their damage output even getting clipped hurt pretty bad. The alien power shutdown power is indeed pretty darn powerful. For regular Typhon the stun gun is pretty much equivalent, but for some of the harder ones (Telepaths and Weavers) the power is indeed a seriously huge advantage.

Finding all the altnernate routes was serious fun, though they were often more time consuming or dangerous than the "normal" route (I mean, climbing out of the reactor room with the Gloo gun was definitely slower/harder/deadlier than just repairing the elevator... ;))

I'd need to do a no-powers and kill-everything run to wrap everything up (and a few combat achievements, apparently haven't managed to kill a bunch of mimics fast enough yet, among a few others) but I'm not really sure I'm up for that.

Don't forget the time slowing psi power that's also exclusively in the human skill tree.

One point is all you need to turn yourself into an unstoppable death god on demand.

I think I used that once, for the achievement... :biggrin:

Edited by marelooke

Finding all the altnernate routes was serious fun, though they were often more time consuming or dangerous than the "normal" route (I mean, climbing out of the reactor room with the Gloo gun was definitely slower/harder/deadlier than just repairing the elevator... ;))

Oh yea, that was a pain. On the other hand, it was that room where I found that when you use the power to eliminate PSI abilities from Technopaths, their turrets do indeed all drop. I also found that when you shoot said Technopaths with a GLOO gun while they're defenseless, they're going to freeze and fall down to their deaths. That was a fun discovery.

I started my first playthrough of Prey some time ago and decided to go for the 'Human' path. I eventually gave up after 15 hours or so because I couldn't find material for recycling anymore and the enemies got significantly stronger.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Some guy helped me get through where I was stuck on God Eater. I'm really enjoying it again.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Deus Ex Mankind Divided was $8.50 on Steam, seems a reasonable price so I splurged

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra