What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

Started my interupted run of Starcrawlers. Still continue to go the "ethical hacking" route :p

It's fun game, but sometimes the fights can get pretty boring and long, if you do not upgrade your gear properly. I was lucky with weapon drops, but not so much luck with armour and shields :/

Hope the fun will last until the end :D

What's your setup? The game's biggest problem is that some classes are simply leaps and bounds ahead of others.

My main is Hacker, and I run around with Prototype, Smuggler and Engineer. To be honest, my biggest issues are still with gear drops. Mobs are sometimes ahead of my equipment, even if I backtrack some side missions. My Smuggler died in last two missions because of that.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Co-op rule. It's basically a more unforgiving GTA in a jungle setting, with some "military shooter" touches thrown in for good measure. I don't think I'd play it solo, but in co-op it's a blast. We'll probably purchase it after the trial weekend ends, it's so good.

My friend playing it says that is the case, same with The Division. Sadly we can't get a foursome for it though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Playing Persona 3 Portable. I'm not that far in but I have managed to get some S-Links started and even leveled one or two up to level 3. It's fun, although I don't think that Tartarus is all that great to explore. From what I have played so far, I like it more than Persona 4 Golden.

Started my interupted run of Starcrawlers. Still continue to go the "ethical hacking" route :p

It's fun game, but sometimes the fights can get pretty boring and long, if you do not upgrade your gear properly. I was lucky with weapon drops, but not so much luck with armour and shields :/

What's your setup? The game's biggest problem is that some classes are simply leaps and bounds ahead of others.

My main is Hacker, and I run around with Prototype, Smuggler and Engineer. To be honest, my biggest issues are still with gear drops. Mobs are sometimes ahead of my equipment, even if I backtrack some side missions. My Smuggler died in last two missions because of that.

Prototype and Engineer are pretty bad. My advice would be to grab a Soldier to tank. Get him an 80% heavy shield, a legionnaire heavy armor and the accessory from early in the storyline (from the fight with the robot dogs) and go for Flare + Bouncing Betty early on, then Meat Shield.

Bouncing Betty and your hacker viruses have great synergy. Just watch the world burn. Errr, eh, or rather the enemies. ;)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Still playing the mini-game known as Ansel ... I mean FFXV. But I'm running into the usual issue of finding it hard to motivate past the open world into the linear story sections. Like with a lot of games, it's always the start/middle I like to replay. Still, I need that high level save on PC, darnit. I shall have to force myself to muddle through the rest of the story. Once you're in post-game it's all rainbows and fun again. Just have to make myself get there. >.>

I've pretty much given up on my steam copy of KOTOR 1. Tried every solution possible on the internet and it simply doesn't work. I'd play it on the Xbox One X but Microsoft doesn't let you purchase 360/OG Xbox  games without a credit card. :/

This is why I rarely buy very old games on Steam. Unlike GoG they generally don't seem to be altered to run well on current versions of Windows so I'm always hesitant. I'm sure some work just fine but ...

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I finished the first floor in Tower of Time.  Most of the battles on hard difficulty weren't especially challenging, so long as I paid attention, but there were a few that required a ton of maneuvering and tactical retreating.  In particular, line of sight was (and will likely continue to be) a key factor.  The battle arenas usually have objects that break line of sight, plus there are abilities that can do that too, provided you chose those upgrade paths.  Breaking line of sight immediately breaks life drain spells, as well as providing safety from ranged attacks.  Of course, it works both ways.

Edit:  Has anyone here tried epic difficulty yet?

Does that include the mausoleum fight?

I'm not sure what battle you're referring to.  To the best of my knowledge, I cleared that level out completely.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm not sure what battle you're referring to.  To the best of my knowledge, I cleared that level out completely.

The first level has a mausoleum near the exit that you can interact with. Looting it causes an ambush by four rather angry elite guardians. They're massive HP sponges at that point in the game and are almost impossible to kite.

• Like 1

The first level has a mausoleum near the exit that you can interact with. Looting it causes an ambush by four rather angry elite guardians. They're massive HP sponges at that point in the game and are almost impossible to kite.

I guess I missed that battle.  I did the ambush battle at the well and the optional battle where the game specifically tells you "maybe you should come back to this later" but I don't remember that battle.  Can I go back to a level once I've gone down to another one?

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Now I remember.  I (wisely) decided not to disturb the mausoleum the first time I encountered it.  I went back and fiddled with it to give it a try and those elite guardians are indeed really strong.  I think I'll come back when I'm a bit stronger and/or have a 4th party member.  It might not be impossible on hard difficulty at this stage if I completely respecced Kane to lower the cooldown on his wall ability as much as possible, but I doubt I could lower it enough right now to get it to the point where I perpetually can have a wall up.  The key would be to wall off 3 of the guardians so that I only have to deal with 1 at a time, I get OBLITERATED if I have to face all 4 at the same time.  Their damage output is brutal and they have way too much HP and armor to bring down quickly.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Crysis 3 on the PS3. 'Wretched 24fps Console Peasant Race™'! :p

The gameplay is so. freakin. awesome, so much so that I didn't bother thinking about the low 20-30 fps and continued playing.

Better than any of the Killzone or Resistance games. So what's the catch here?

The story is beyond bad, it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You get all sorts of different information thrown at you but you have no idea what is going on and what you are supposed to do. I don't know why I am killing CELL soldiers(other than that they are 'evil') or why they are after me. 

Crysis 2 suffered from the same problem. The original Crysis game didn't have a Grammy award winning story but at least you knew what was going on.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Prototype and Engineer are pretty bad. My advice would be to grab a Soldier to tank. Get him an 80% heavy shield, a legionnaire heavy armor and the accessory from early in the storyline (from the fight with the robot dogs) and go for Flare + Bouncing Betty early on, then Meat Shield.

Bouncing Betty and your hacker viruses have great synergy. Just watch the world burn. Errr, eh, or rather the enemies. ;)

Interesting. From my point of view, engineer is pretty useful. I have all my ability points in Constructor Tree, and the small helpers can wreak pretty big havoc, if used correctly depending on enemies setup.

With Prototype, well, I more or less agree, but I do not like to minmaxing best classes with best abilites, and he can sometimes do pretty good tanking.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Well I finally finished the first floor in Tower of Time (lot of the battles there where challenging but in a good way.

Beat the hidden wall battle challenge, along with also the mausoleum one, but I had to come back after I got my

fourth party member the Dwarf, to finish that one). Now I'm just slowly working through the second floor.

Edited by wolfrider100
  • Like 1

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

One other minor annoyance with Far Cry 5: when you get to a certain "level" in an area, it forces you to face the region boss.

The problem with that is it happens way too fast.  I haven't even unlocked like half the map or quests in an area and I'm forced to take on the boss all because I happened to rescue some civvies or destroyed some silos.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Reached the fourth floor in Tower of Time. I'm kind of hoping that the floors get a bit smaller now. All the running around and backtracking is beginning to be a bit bothersome (and yeah, no, leaving a floor at less than 100% is not an option unless it is an encounter clearly meant for later).

• Like 1

I got the Dwarf in Tower of Time.  Really great character and surprisingly a really great caster because he steals mana when attacking allowing him to regen mana quickly and spam his abilities, particularly his hammer throw ability which has super low cooldown.  I specced that ability to strip armor, does anyone know if it stacks on successive hits?  Probably not, because that would be ridiculous with how much you can spam that ability.  :p

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

So far in Tower of Time, the tower's second floor is done and I also finished the third floor. Now my party

is finally moving on to hopefully clear the fourth floor. Also totally forgot the Frosting (Blademaster) joined

my party half way through the third floor when I got to the market area.

-

EDIT: All right, the what seems like endless waves of enemies are starting to really get on my nerves, were fun

the first few times around but not anymore. I'm still enjoying the game's storyline as you travel from floor to floor.

[My Main battle party's been ; the Shieldguard (leader), the Marksman, the Druid, and lastly the Runelord.]

Edited by wolfrider100

Jon Irenicus ´

I got the Dwarf in Tower of Time.  Really great character and surprisingly a really great caster because he steals mana when attacking allowing him to regen mana quickly and spam his abilities, particularly his hammer throw ability which has super low cooldown.  I specced that ability to strip armor, does anyone know if it stacks on successive hits?  Probably not, because that would be ridiculous with how much you can spam that ability.  :p

The armor and elemental shattering enchants state that they don't stack. It's a safe bet to assume that abilities don't either.

I finally started a playthrough of Tales Of Berseria. I bought this months ago but forgot I owned it (for

PS4), I have to say I'm enjoying this much more then I did it's prequel video game : Tales of Zestiria.

Also planning to get the Steam version of Tales of Berseria for PC, hopefully maybe sometime soon.

Between this and Tower of Time, I'm goood till Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire comes out next month.

Edited by wolfrider100

Jon Irenicus ´

I think Farcry 5 might be the only game where a 308 does the same damage as a 22. The game design on this game is so ****ed that it ain't even close balanced. They did make a great leap in narrative design, now the side quest are meaningful since you need complete them in order to progress.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I finished Shadowrun Hong Kong. It was okay, but not much else. 

Both the story and characters are weaker than Dragonfall.

I'm pondering playing through NuTorment but the opening didn't inspire much confidence,

• Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Which ending did you get in SR:HK? Also, did you play the high level follow up campaign?

I didn't much care for Torment either but I did play it to the end so I guess I got some enjoyment out of it

Dunno, I think I got the default happy ending.

Raymond died, the thing was sent back, Josephine Tang went bust in the epilogue and Kindly Cheng advanced in the triad ranks

All companion quests were completed.

I didn't play the follow up campaign, I had to force myself to play to the end in the first place.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.