Italian traslation is bad.

Difficult seems bugged, because i started with Hard but it seems like playing Story mode.

Various bugs.

And i spent a good deal of money to back this game.

Result : i will give this game some time before trying it again. Hope it will be better, or this is last time a game developer in general will ever see my money.

The save import not importing Vela into the game killed it for me. I figured out it was because I pledged to Galawain and it didn't carry over Vela for some reason.

Vela is *never* preserved in a save game import.

I've experienced zero technical issues thus far (about three hours in - got to the first settlement). 

I also have not had any bugs or technical issues so far am about 13 hours in. Not that I have gotten very far story wise keep dying in Sea Battles. Game runs really well GTX1070/Core i8.

My FPS goes from phenomenal to garbage in about an hour due to stuttering and supposed memory leaks - moving the camera, especially on the world map, makes it look like the screen is tearing even with vsync on. Changing the graphics settings makes zero difference.

I really didn't want to have to get a new PC just yet since costs have skyrocketed this year, but it seems that may be my only choice.

Hopefully the issues will be sorted out by the next patch but only time will tell

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

My FPS goes from phenomenal to garbage in about an hour due to stuttering and supposed memory leaks - moving the camera, especially on the world map, makes it look like the screen is tearing even with vsync on. Changing the graphics settings makes zero difference.

I really didn't want to have to get a new PC just yet since costs have skyrocketed this year, but it seems that may be my only choice.

I had the same problem last night about 2 hours in. I totally think it's the new "Smart Camera." Anyway, I never turned it off and just rebooted the game/Steam client. Everything was fine after that for another 2 or so hours when I quit.

I'm sure you were joking, but spending money right now on PC parts is literally insane. Your best bet and cheapest bet, is to wait for a patch or two within the next few weeks/month. These major issues will get ironed out.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for the console release because for any console release, the game must be pretty solid.  I don't mind waiting, I started PoE1 in September 2017 and have been taking my time getting through it on my PS4; it is astoundingly beautiful via the PS4 graphics processor on my Sony Bravia.  By the time the holiday season rolls around when console versions are purported to be released, the bugs should be ironed out.  If the console release is delayed, there are other games on my docket such as DOS2.  Bon voyage and thank you all of you Kickstarter contributors for making this game possible.

• Like 1

I had the same problem last night about 2 hours in. I totally think it's the new "Smart Camera." Anyway, I never turned it off and just rebooted the game/Steam client. Everything was fine after that for another 2 or so hours when I quit.

I'm sure you were joking, but spending money right now on PC parts is literally insane. Your best bet and cheapest bet, is to wait for a patch or two within the next few weeks/month. These major issues will get ironed out.

Yeah. I should've built a new PC back in October/November, but done is done. Hopefully my old girl can keep soldiering on until prices go down.

Cyber Monday will be upon us shortly :)

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

The game has been crashing constantly for different streamers it seems, due to the bug everyone is talking about I assume? I'm still holding off yo's.

I heard there's a bug thread but can't find it.

Edit: I see now, not one official bug thread but many bug threads. I think we should have one bug report thread where everyone lists their bugs and their specs for devs to see. Would be smart and tidy up the forum a bit.

Edited by SonicMage117