What class/build did you enjoy the most in PoE?

It’s been interesting to follow this forum and all the different builds that people have come up with. Although I’m kind of curious to hear from all of you which class and build you actually enjoyed the most in all of your playthroughs of the game? It doesn’t have to be the most min/maxed or effective build but simply which one you had the most fun playing?

Mohawked Redheaded Mountain Dwarf Barbarian dual wielding Axes. Maxed DR(switched armors regularly for max DR, Binding Belt, etc...) with high Mig, Per and Int. Looked awesome and played awesome. Had a Warhammer Troll Slayer-ish look.

Best part of PoE was the kajillion types of builds and looks you could create. All partybased crpgs should take note....

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Counselor Ploi

This surprised me, Boeroer! From what I've seen you write in the past, I would have assumed your Monk Witch Doctor build would have won.

For me, I tend to have the most fun with Melee wizards and the aforementioned ranged monks (using the long pain).

The lazy part of me would say good old Dragon Trashed chanter.

It is not a very active character for a PC but having everything around you melting while you're just walking around in a shiny armor is just so satisfying. I like having 1 in my parties.

I had a lot of fun with a Fighter with Disciplined Barrage + Charge + Dual Wield Knockdown in one of my latest party. It is basically "I can reach you, I can knock you, I can kill you".

Stag Druid with Carnage Activation (per rest) + Avenging Storm + Spiritshift was extremely satisfying too, except it does not last very long.
To be clear, the reason why it does not last is because there are no more ennemies standing after a couple of hits.
This character usually opened the fight with the quick-casting Form of the Delegam just to add party buff to the blind destruction package. 

Counselor Ploi

This surprised me, Boeroer! From what I've seen you write in the past, I would have assumed your Monk Witch Doctor build would have won.

For me, I tend to have the most fun with Melee wizards and the aforementioned ranged monks (using the long pain).

I thought about the Witch Doctor, too - but the Ploi is so versatile. :) Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Enjoyed those two set ups, main being the most used.

Main :  Meadow human, sword and shield, fighter (Tank build).

Other : Meadow human, two handed sword, fighter (DPS build).

Edited by wolfrider100

" Life... is strength. That is not to be contested, it seems

logical enough. You live, you affect your world. "

Jon Irenicus ´

My top 3 : 

1) The Golden Dragon : incredible build, tanky and deadly. Great Job Boeroer & Jojobobo !

2) A spiritshift oriented druid (cat/shock) : CC and incredible melee damage (and his best friend the ranger/stormcaller)

3) Melee cipher with firebrand as main weapons : incredible focus generation with your 6 firebrand per rest !

• Like 1

My top 3 : 

1) The Golden Dragon : incredible build, tanky and deadly. Great Job Boeroer & Jojobobo !

2) A spiritshift oriented druid (cat/shock) : CC and incredible melee damage (and his best friend the ranger/stormcaller)

3) Melee cipher with firebrand as main weapons : incredible focus generation with your 6 firebrand per rest !

I going to miss carnage having on hit weapon abilities in POE2 with The Golden Dragon. :( 

• Like 1

Dual wielding bittercut before the nerf with GM in my Mindweb trio (PC pala, GM and Kana) was the most satisfying thing ever.

Even after sabre nerf melee cipher is still by far my fav, be it with Firebrand belt and full damage in a party or bittercut + shield full def solo, ofc fire brand is more fun purely by the numbers. :p

Edited by Raven Darkholme

Zoso der Goldene, the Wizard I earned The Ultimate with. As he was a Tiefling in his former life, he should have been a Death Godlike, but I had to compromise in order to get the Achievement, so he ended up as a Moon Godlike.

Stats MIG 10 / CON 8 / DEX 19 / PER 19 / INT 19 / RES 3.

What h*ll of a ride that was!

Most intense combat imaginable - no full party playthrough even gets close to that, and playing with a full party now somehow feels hollow.

One thing that really annoyed me, though, which I didn't realize while playing with a full party, was the "move/attack/cast while incapacitated (unconcious/prone/paralyzed/petrified)" bug. It happened ~50% of the time, but never to my character. If I had to guess, I'd say it almost always happened when one of the status effect on the target was suppressed because of another, more powerful one. THAT makes your life really tough on solo POTD, as if it wasn't tough enough already.

the_ultimate.png

Done with Moon Godlike Wizard