Character Creation: Still Kinda Not Great

sorry for hijacking this thread. i've watched the latest QnA with josh and there's one particular issue (a personal one) is the aesthetics of the UI? when mouse hovering through characters, there's a tooltip that appear that display the name, health, defenses, armor, beneficial effects, hostile effects.

was wondering how customisable are these UIs? i kinda dislike the yellowish color gradient they used. if i can change that color in an xml file? that will be great. also the circles beneath the characters. basically the default is green. and it can turn to light blue if you use the color blind mode. i personally prefer gold color. if these little details are customisable through xml files that will be great.

some games like divinity original sins uses character highlight? instead of circles beneath the characters. can we have something like that? or is super difficult for obsidian's engine to do so?

why i'm posting this here? well as the thread also relates to UI, that's why i'm side tracking alittle here. apologies.

Edited by Archaven

sorry for hijacking this thread. i've watched the latest QnA with josh and there's one particular issue (a personal one) is the aesthetics of the UI? when mouse hovering through characters, there's a tooltip that appear that display the name, health, defenses, armor, beneficial effects, hostile effects.

was wondering how customisable are these UIs? i kinda dislike the yellowish color gradient they used. if i can change that color in an xml file? that will be great. also the circles beneath the characters. basically the default is green. and it can turn to light blue if you use the color blind mode. i personally prefer gold color. if these little details are customisable through xml files that will be great.

some games like divinity original sins uses character highlight? instead of circles beneath the characters. can we have something like that? or is super difficult for obsidian's engine to do so?

why i'm posting this here? well as the thread also relates to UI, that's why i'm side tracking alittle here. apologies.

That is fine, but I think your suggestions would be more noticeable to the devs if you had made a new thread solely dedicated to UI enhancements you'd like to see.