I know, but in PoE 2 Beta you do not have dispositions (or they are hidden). So I tought, that instead of choosing "Diplomatic" dialog choices for gaining Ranks in "Diplomatic" disposition you increase the skill "Diplomacy" directly on levelup. But I haven't figured out how this all exactly works. I think we have to wait for the release version, to get more information on this.

• 2 weeks later...

So, have there been any last-minute changes regarding dispositions effecting your combat effectiveness in relation to your chosen Order or is it still the same / even more important than it was before?

I really, really want to go for Streetfighter/Assassin & Bleak Walker but don't feel like having to act like an a**hat all game. In case nothing has changed, does the Holy Slayer work decently with KW or Darcozzi?

So, have there been any last-minute changes regarding dispositions effecting your combat effectiveness in relation to your chosen Order or is it still the same / even more important than it was before?

I really, really want to go for Streetfighter/Assassin & Bleak Walker but don't feel like having to act like an a**hat all game. In case nothing has changed, does the Holy Slayer work decently with KW or Darcozzi?

Seems like it should work fine, BW gives a minor damage buff and the sickened affliction. The Holy Slayer has copious amounts of damage when using FoD from stealth, enough so that you are still going to do enough damage to one shot many mobs even without optimizing for damage by going BW. For example, in Scott Lufkin's Slayer demonstration assainating the Skulking Terror did 261 damage, only 35 of that was corrode damage from the BW. 226 is still a boat load of damage.

In return you would get a lot of extra survivability for your whole team if you go KW. Seems like a good trade-off to me.

Seems like it should work fine, BW gives a minor damage buff and the sickened affliction. The Holy Slayer has copious amounts of damage when using FoD from stealth, enough so that you are still going to do enough damage to one shot many mobs even without optimizing for damage by going BW. For example, in Scott Lufkin's Slayer demonstration assainating the Skulking Terror did 261 damage, only 35 of that was corrode damage from the BW. 226 is still a boat load of damage.

In return you would get a lot of extra survivability for your whole team if you go KW. Seems like a good trade-off to me.

Yeah, I was leaning towards KW. Sucks when the Paladin Order you like/agree with the most has pretty bad bonuses for most builds x)

Yeah, I can't ever play a BW (despite liking their bonuses) because I almost always choose benevolent and diplomatic responses and never choose cruel. Luckily KW have a pretty strong bonus, so it's not too much of an inconvenience.

I hope they change that starting skills are based on the base class. It just doesn't make sense that a Bleak Walker starts with +2 Diplomacy skill (as all paladins) while he disfavors diplomatic responses. Giving starting skills based on the sub class would be better ... I think +2 Intimidate skill instead would be a better match for Bleak Walkers.

• Like 1

I hope they change that starting skills are based on the base class. It just doesn't make sense that a Bleak Walker starts with +2 Diplomacy skill (as all paladins) while he disfavors diplomatic responses. Giving starting skills based on the sub class would be better ... I think +2 Intimidate skill instead would be a better match for Bleak Walkers.

Good idea, someone should tweet that to Josh