Anyone found a workaround for the sound cutting off?

LegendaryStud

Question

I got around to playing today, and I've noticed all my characters' speech gets cut off if I click on someone else or someone else says a battecry, "ouch", etc. The spell sounds, "moeth ixi anath" etc get cut off as well if anyone else makes a sound, interrupting it. Has anyone found a workaround for this? Is this ever going to be fixed? I've done some research and this bug seems like it's been going on for a while, but I have seen some YouTube videos where the game seems to work fine.

I think this really ruins the immersion =/ Any advice or help would be truly welcome.

10 answers to this question

Thank you, mate. I appreciate your replies.

Here is the video. Of the four times he casts the spell, only the full incantation can be heard the second. It seems to be cut off all other times at various intervals.

Here is my specs and such, too.

Edited by LegendaryStud

I notice that this usually only occurs if I’ve alt-tabbed out of the game. Exit and restart always fixes it for me.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Another late member to the party, having recently started playing the title myself I have noticed this as well. It's quite jarring to hear all of the audio sort of clashing and cutting one another off, has there been any concrete fixes or recommendations towards this issue?