I've been experimenting with a wizard build and decided to go with godlike, since DnD/Nwn doesn't have quite a race like it.

I can't quite figure out how silver tide activates.

It's once per encounter at 75/50/25 endurance. Does that mean it triggers once at each of those cut points?

What happens if you drop below a cut point and then HP goes back up, and then down again below the cut point?

Finally, should I assume that might and the survival passive rest bonus benefit silver tide?

It's once per encounter at 75/50/25 endurance. Does that mean it triggers once at each of those cut points?

Exactly. So you can have three healing bursts during an encounter.

What happens if you drop below a cut point and then HP goes back up, and then down again below the cut point?

Nothing will happen - it's only 1/encounter for that "border". So if you drop below 75%, Silver Tide triggers and heals you back to 100%. Then you drop below 75% again: nothing happens. But if you hit 50% you will heal again... and so on.

Finally, should I assume that might and the survival passive rest bonus benefit silver tide?

Yes, correct. And St. Borragia's Tears (+15% healing done) and items with a 25% healing received bonus (Fulvano's Amulet/Maneha's Armor/Belt of Bountiful Healing - don't stack, so one is enough) as well. Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Generally speaking it's one of the most powerful racial abilites in the game. Remember: it doesn't only heal yourself but everyone around you in a big AoE (your INT influences the reach).

You won't be able to wear a hat/helmet though.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Generally speaking it's one of the most powerful racial abilites in the game. Remember: it doesn't only heal yourself but everyone around you in a big AoE (your INT influences the reach).

You won't be able to wear a hat/helmet though.

I think its the only one that is comparable to not wearing a helmet since the White March came out and there are some good hats.  The fire godlike racial is good but only for niche builds for standard builds i rather have a helmet.  The other two racials have always been crap imo.

• Like 1

Have gun will travel.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm... So it's not a constant well of regeneration. Still it ain't bad.

Well, I played a CON 8 wizard as Moon Godlike  (MIG 10), with food etc. Endurance was 340 at Level 16. Each time Silver Tide procs, it cured more then 60 hp, so you can think of it as ~200 extra endurance at level 16.

It does this passively, which is great both on solo and  with a party, and it does so in a huge circle (base radius 20 iirc) which is usually going to hit everyone in your party.

The only time you which you hadn't picked this is when you're charmed or dominated and it procs...

the_ultimate.png

Done with Moon Godlike Wizard