Karzoug the Claimer won't let me even try to defeat him.

269Hawkmoon

Question

Platform: PC (Windows 10)

User: atwarner 9699

Scenario: Into the Eye

Difficulty: Heroic

Wildcards: Blood in the Sand

Party: Ezren, Valeros, Lini, Seoni, Sajan, Merisiel

I'm attempting to complete the heroic and legendary plays of Sins of the Saviors. In my heroic attempt at Into the Eye, I managed to work around Scrying, Brodert Quink, and Revelation Quill breaking progression by not playing them. And I managed to get it down so Karzoug was the last card in the location deck. Valeros explored. Seoni played Staff of Hungry Shadows. Valeros crushed the first check. And Karzoug just sat there. The second check did not begin.

I quit to the main menu can continued. Seoni was rolling for Staff of Hungry Shadows again. The outcome was the same. I tried switching the check off to Sajan. Same outcome. I tried switching to Sajan and have Seoni play Wand of Enervation. Same outcome, only now I'm stuck with Karzoug on the screen when I quit and continue instead of being stuck with Seoni rolling Staff of Hungry Shadows.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dciu0jpw5edwc73/Screenshot%202018-04-02%2011.52.49.png?dl=0

I supposed I'll just forfeit soon. I'm not sure what broke everything, so I'm not sure if it is worth trying to complete or not.

1 answer to this question

I've got the same problem but in a slightly different way. I'm on Heroic Into The Eye and I've got Karzoug down to the last card, however, before that I've got to defeat the Enslaved Blue Dragon. Ezren has used lightning bolt successfully and defeated the dragon but after he makes the roll to recharge the card (which is automatically successful due to his high arcane skill) the dragon just sits there and there's no option to do anything. If close down the game and open it up again it brings me back to Ezren's recharge roll with the same outcome. I can't see any other way than to forfeit the game. I've cleared the game cache and force stopped it but it doesn't seem to change anything.