New reduced resource drain

It seems that Obsidian has listened and resource drain from ship management has been drastically reduced. Changes are fairly logical, though I must admit, I did like how it would communicate that time is passing on and your crew is still waiting. While changes are fine and I imagine welcomed by many people as they make exploring feel much more safe. Too safe IMO.

From what I have oberved here are the changes:

1) Food and water is consumed only when on sea - when you explore uncharted islands inland only money seems to be drained every morning. Makes sense - as while you explore crew might be hunting and gathering local resources, rather than eating what's on ship. 

2) Crew is on leave when in port - there is no food, water or money drain while docked in Tikiwara. I suppose they might do their own things, though I find it odd they wouldn't even be paid in that time. My bad. Money still seems to be drained while in Tikiwara. When I was testing it I had to be blind.

Edited by Wormerine

I like these changes personally. They make sense from a game and a logic standpoint.

Yeah, it’s fine. It makes absolute sense that sailors would hunt and gather food in their free time rather than stuffing their faces with hardtacks, and go to tavern when in port. It’s a good change.