I'm able to reach 2.4 second reload time with a streetfighter/ranger

So I'm dualing wielding blunderbuss as a streetfighter/ranger, picked Gunner, Two weapon style and Blunderbuss weapon proficiency. Triggered Streetfighter heat up with blunderbuss modal and I'm able to reach 2.4 second reloading time with two blunderbusses lol. Faster than lots of melee weapons...

Reload Time is indeed affected now by dual-wielding and two-weapon-style talent O_o

At the moment, I tend to think this is not intended, because:

- 1. their descriptions explicitly mention "recovery time".

DW (from patchnotes): "Dual Wield Recovery bonus has been reduced from -50% to -30% Recovery"

TWS (ingame description): "-20% Weapon Recovery when dual-wielding"

- 2. Reload Time (unlike recovery) is not reduced by armor.. Edit: just tested: actually in beta4 armor penalty started to apply to reload time.

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 2

Wearing two weapons reducing reloading time must be one of the stupidest design decisions ever both mechanically and thematically. Also as it is if you are wearing two weapons it's better to also wear the heaviest armour since you'll very easily get to speed cap, this is also very silly.

Reload Time is indeed affected now by dual-wielding and two-weapon-style talent O_o

At the moment, I tend to think this is not intended, because:

- 1. their descriptions explicitly mention "recovery time".

DW (from patchnotes): "Dual Wield Recovery bonus has been reduced from -50% to -30% Recovery"

TWS (ingame description): "-20% Weapon Recovery when dual-wielding"

- 2. Reload Time (unlike recovery) is not reduced by armor.

In my game the tooltip UI is claiming that reload time is now increased by armor... is it accurate now though?

In my game the tooltip UI is claiming that reload time is now increased by armor... is it accurate now though?

I was mouseovering over the blunderbusses of my cipher in brigandine, and haven't noticed armor penalty... I'll check again in the evening.

Edit: have checked and indeed armor penalty started to apply to reload time in beta4:

n4WjdDu.png

Edited by MaxQuest