Unable to buy food and water for the ship

lunattic

Question

Wanted to report an issue I've encountered:

After the first time you leave the town with your ship, you can no longer succesfully buy supplies for it. If I return to the dock and then use the 'buy supplies' option, I CAN buy the food and water, and money is removed from the party, but the supplies then spontaneously disappear. They never get added to the ship inventory and are nowhere in my character inventory. 

Thus, my crew is more or less doomed to starve to death.

Has anyone else encountered is? Is there a known workaround?

Kind regards

3 answers to this question

I bought supplies from the town view without a problem. 

However, couple times when I entered the shop, the "grid" at the bottom of the screen didn't show up. It is possible that transaction wouldn't happen then.

You could try buying supplies from the shopkeeper in town, and see if it works. 

I've been able to buy food and water just fine. However, in one transaction I was doing a general restock of supplies; the ammunition, food, drink and repair supplies were added to the ship's stores but the medical supplies were not. I sailed around for a bit and then went back to resupply and could then add the medical supplies. 

I've been able to buy food and water just fine. However, in one transaction I was doing a general restock of supplies; the ammunition, food, drink and repair supplies were added to the ship's stores but the medical supplies were not. I sailed around for a bit and then went back to resupply and could then add the medical supplies. 

You didn't get it, or was it consumed? Keep in mind that repairs and crew injuries get instantly healed/repaired while docked if there are enough supplies available.