What did you do today?

Blarghagh

I gave my notice at my job earlier this week. In just over 2 weeks I start classes to get my CDL Class A. 3 to 4 weeks later, I hit the open road.

Another EuroTruck Simulator success story. :)

I'm going to play the most advanced and lifelike version of American Truck Simulator ever.  Wait till you see the graphical overhaul SCS Software made to the game.  :w00t:

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I talked to my older brother who lives in Vienna. They have brought in the male cat again so he can mate with their cat.

This will be the second time Maya is having kittens. Here are some pictures from last year:

QsQhTyz.jpg

036Uzau.jpg

sKjPdl9.jpg

k6LahMq.jpg

Wish her luck. :3

• Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

If you get another black one in the new litter, can I have it? ;)

I really miss having cats in my life. ;(

Yeah...me too.

Hubby likes animals/pets but doesn't really want to have them - but he met me. I admit there's some nice things about not having pets (especially when one is allergic) and a break is nice once in a while but ... I dunno. Eventually, so far, I just end up having to get another bundle of luv. :cat:

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Never fly on a 787-8. 3x3 seating is downright awful, kept getting hit by the flight attendant (who incidentally looked like General Hux). But am in scenic grey Scotland. People sure are pale here

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What beautiful coats. What breed is that? Also, what are they all looking at? :lol:

The mom is definitely a European shorthair. My brother got her from a breeder that lived somewhere near the border between Czech Rep. and Austria. The daddy was a regular black cat I think.

If you get another black one in the new litter, can I have it? ;)

If you can pick it up from Vienna, I can give you my brothers contact and you can arrange something with him. :)

But here is the fun thing about the black kitty in the pic: the girl who got to adopt her said 'There was this black cat in my neighborhood, I always wanted a cat like him' and it turned out that the cat she was talking about is actually their dad, the same cat we brought over to mate with Maya.

That girl really got her wish. :)

• Like 1

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

So I couldn't stands it no more and decided to reverse course on my downgraded Comcast package. I was all ready to fall on my sword and sacrifice internet speed for more television channels and asked my wife to call and make it happen. Well lo and behold, by signing up for two years (I guess we were month to month :shrugz:), she was able to get the same package we had before, the same internet speed AND a reduction in our bill that makes it lower than when we had the downgraded channel package! w00t 

• Like 1

Who are you, and what have you done to Woldan?!

• Like 3

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

My mobile phone has developed an issue of intermittently vibrating for several hours. And as long as its vibrating it minimises every single app or function  you try to access.

Can't read messages, can't even access the settings, because the moment you open it.. it gets minimised.

Its proving... vexing.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

My mobile phone has developed an issue of intermittently vibrating for several hours. And as long as its vibrating it minimises every single app or function  you try to access.

Can't read messages, can't even access the settings, because the moment you open it.. it gets minimised.

Its proving... vexing.

For her pleasure model?

Last work day in Scotland, need to find some touristy stuff to do

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Turn it off and then back on again.

Natch. Even tried reset to factory and it's still doing it intermittently. Get a few hours of it, then it'll settle for awhile... then start up again out of nowhere.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Go partake in a Caber toss.

I am in Edinburgh, there's no Scottish people here :p

I got up, fed the critters, mowed the grass, weeded the garden, and fixed  a stuck window. It doesn't sound like much but I'm pooped. I must be getting old. I've never seen the show "The Americans". Seems like a good day to binge-watch.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Good Luck Calax!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

And got beaten by somebody paying cash over value.

*SIGH*

Back to the drawing board.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.