Please don't change voice sets

I'm ok with adding new ones, but please don't change them. Many of us are going to be importing characters from the first game and would like to keep the voice sets we've grown accustomed to.

Pretty please and thank you.

• Like 8

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

voice sets might be changing? what are the deets??

i would love to see that if they were to become regional to eora. accents, etc. the generic voicing worked for baldur's gate just fine, but if i'm playing a Vailian or an Aedyan why do i have the most generican sounding voice? 

looking back i understand this sort of attention to detail wouldn't make it into PoE 1. but accents and regional vox sets for characters vrs. "personality" types is more befitting the game and it's attention to setting. imho. 

voice sets might be changing? what are the deets??

i would love to see that if they were to become regional to eora. accents, etc. the generic voicing worked for baldur's gate just fine, but if i'm playing a Vailian or an Aedyan why do i have the most generican sounding voice? 

looking back i understand this sort of attention to detail wouldn't make it into PoE 1. but accents and regional vox sets for characters vrs. "personality" types is more befitting the game and it's attention to setting. imho. 

Beta 4 added a couple new voice set and changed "noble" (male) to something completely different. 

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."