I just logged into my Obsidian account for the first time in months and it stated I had a survey to complete. This was for the End Game Credits where, as a backer, I get to choose my name that will appear in the credits.

I had completed this survey months back and now I'm worried that my name won't show in the end game now. I filled the survey out again, just in case, but can anyone shed light on if this will make it in time? I know the game has been delayed until May, so maybe there's a chance?

Edited by Jayngo
  • Like 1

Email support. They are the only ones who will be able to tell you for sure

• Like 3

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

You can write a PM to Aarik D or Mickey Dowling and will most likely receive an answer. But the "official" and save way is to contact email support.

There is very little chance that a forum post is going to do anything.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Contacting email support is what most people helped in those kind of situations with backer stuff. There have been some cases I read about in this forum and as far as I know email support did work well.

I guess Aarik and Mickey have tons of other stuff to do atm, so I wouldn't bother them too much. Although they usually write the kindest replies. ;)

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Thanks for all the replies. Aarik from Backer Support responded to my email and stated since I filled out the survey already for this I have nothing to fear. Sounds like I'm good to go and my name will be forever etched into history as LORD BACKER OF DEADFIRE.....ahem. Cheers!

• Like 2

Thanks for all the replies. Aarik from Backer Support responded to my email and stated since I filled out the survey already for this I have nothing to fear. Sounds like I'm good to go and my name will be forever etched into history as LORD BACKER OF DEADFIRE.....ahem. Cheers!

Glad to hear they got you sorted out :)
  • Like 2

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."