Josh Sawyer's tweets and teasers, part III

Also Josh confirmed lesbian romance being in the game, kind strange, since they have been keeping things vague on the romance topic.

Well, he has spoken about that before so it's really no news. He's said there will be gay romances for both male and females as well as straight romances.

I think he only states that there will be companions attracted to the same sex before. This time he says "Yes. There are female companions who will respond favorably toward romance from a female Watcher.", which indicates that there will be at least two out of the female companions will be available for the female watcher to romance.

• Like 1

Also Josh confirmed lesbian romance being in the game, kind strange, since they have been keeping things vague on the romance topic.

Well, he has spoken about that before so it's really no news. He's said there will be gay romances for both male and females as well as straight romances.

I think he only states that there will be companions attracted to the same sex before. This time he says "Yes. There are female companions who will respond favorably toward romance from a female Watcher.", which indicates that there will be at least two out of the female companions will be available for the female watcher to romance.

But you said they have been vague about this. And no, Josh hasn't been vague. He has stated there will be gay romances. So the lesbian part isn't new.

I'll do it, for a turnip.

DnD item quality description mod (for PoE2) by peardox

Lesbos betrayed Athens and the Delian League and i will certainly not be engaging in any relations with the vile Lesbian oathbreakers, in particular any from the city of Mytilene.

Your loss ;)

Lesbos and its city Mytilene are very beautiful and summer is coming :p

Technically it is. All we're pointing out here is that indie is a functionally meaningless term.

Technically it is not. The studio that made The Witcher 3 (CD Projekt Red) is owned by the publisher (CD Projekt). Like EA and BioWare/DICE/Motive/etc or ZeniMax/Bethesda Softwork and Bethesda Gaming Studio. Those gaming studio have no independence from their publishers.

I was out technical-ed! I thought CD Projekt Red was the parent company.

Edited by CottonWolf

Lesbos betrayed Athens and the Delian League and i will certainly not be engaging in any relations with the vile Lesbian oathbreakers, in particular any from the city of Mytilene.

Your loss ;)

Spartan lapdogs the lot of them.

Your loss ;)

You know it's been a while since then :p

Your loss ;)

HA! Athens deserved every dagger in its back. Sparta tearing down Athens' fabled walls was the best thing ever to happen in the Peloponnese!

I for one will be holding Sawyer to that commitment of not reducing party size any further in any future game.

I'm hoping that, in the next game, party size will be reduced to 5 dwarves.

• Like 5

I for one will be holding Sawyer to that commitment of not reducing party size any further in any future game.

So two-and-a-half character, depending on how you count them.

Edited by Alot
  • Like 4

The Sharmat on Sensuki:

"It is not Baldur's Gate 3 he yearns to play. It is the experience of playing Baldur's Gate for the first time."

Bigot!

Edited by Yosharian
  • Like 2

Weight-wise it’s a 10 man party.

• Like 1

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

How dare you.  Dwarves wear heavy armour, that's all.

Yeah, being five feet wide at the shoulder has *nothing* to do with it, right?

Yeah, being five feet wide at the shoulder has *nothing* to do with it, right?

This conversation is over.  Good day sir.

• Like 1