Is there going to be another BETA update what will it involve

I'm sincerely hoping they aren't going to "waste" their time left to do another beta. I hope they invest all the time they can into actual dev work towards a solid release version.

The beta is for testing purposes AFAIK, don't think it's supposed to be enjoyed like the final product (hopefully will be).

They’ve said there will be another one. No they haven’t provided a timeline. If you don’t like it, then don’t play.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

just curious on this?

The current beta is very restricted and im not really enjoying it

There is supposed to be a new beta for testing might and buffed resolve. When it comes out no one knows. As other people said: it’s beta not early access. It was part of fig campaign for those who want to contribute to development, it is not a product sold to be enjoyed.

https://jesawyer.tumblr.com/post/171289309831/various-deadfire-changes

They need to have another one so you can be quite settled on this subject. As to what it might include, I would say nothing more content wise, but all the balance and game mechanic changes they came up with plus the crushed bugs addressed. This is their last chance to get some more telemetry on their changes before the release. Prominent feature would be them going back to the PoE 1 Might/resolve mehcanic, or if they scrapped that again, the heavily adjusted version.

So if you want to have a deep look at the mechanics of PoE II, and some insight of how to play efficiently then the Beta will be for you. If it is for getting to see more content of the game before release, my guess is that you will be disappointed.

Edit: Wormerine beat me to it. :D

Edited by VincentNZ
  • Like 1

They’ve said there will be another one. No they haven’t provided a timeline. If you don’t like it, then don’t play.

are you having a bad day? or is this how you usually communicate?

He's like this all the time. :p

Actually, I’m quite nice to people who aren’t ****.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."