Yes, he was born a human but that doesn't mean he's still human as a vampire. And when I say made up, I mean fantasy or fictional. His body is far different as in vampire form than it is in human form so it doesn't make sense to classify him as human or anything close just because he

used to be at one point.

I’m not sure this line of questioning best represents the spirit of these forums. If you continue, my feelings might be hurt and I will be left with no other choice then to go tell my mom.
  • Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

It's a shame so many people are going to be caught consuming carnal material in the eyes of their lord. I'd pray for you, but my lord Eothas has set precedence by baring himself nude before me, I must follow his example.

• Like 8

It would be nice. I have the Steam ports but they have their own issues and admittedly the games have aged poorly (as any game from that era anyway).

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

It's a shame so many people are going to be caught consuming carnal material in the eyes of their lord. I'd pray for you, but my lord Eothas has set precedence by baring himself nude before me, I must follow his example.

Uh that doesn't count cause he was possessing a statue that has no dangly bits.

Assuming that the chunks of adra falling through the water in the new trailer are Explodey Eothas Jr, I’m afraid I’m not going to be able to watch that again without looking for “dangly bits”

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Adra grows and doesn't always show.

• Like 1

This thread didn't veer slightly off-topic so much as it jumped in a spacecraft, FTL traveled to the far away galaxy of Topican where it summarily joined the Off Topican Empire in their never ending battle against the On Topican Rebels.

• Like 13

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man