why do you ask cathmor?

Anyone wanna bet money on whether or not Frog Man is hoping to pick a fight right here?
  • Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

why do you ask cathmor?

Anyone wanna bet money on whether or not Frog Man is hoping to pick a fight right here?

Looks like you are from Greece!

It happens so I have a buddy, he likes betting and he is from Athens... + your nickname ofc.

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

why do you ask cathmor?

Looks like you are from Greece!

It happens so I have a buddy, he likes betting and he is from Athens... + your nickname ofc.

:)

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Pillars 3 Figstarter:

“Hey Josh, thanks for giving us walk toggle. Now we want a glutes slider in CC”

EDIT: better yet, Big Butt mode on the options screen

Edited by Achilles
  • Like 7

Pillars 3 Figstarter:

“Hey Josh, thanks for giving us walk toggle. Now we want a glutes slider in CC”

EDIT: better yet, Big Butt mode on the options screen

Making sex choice a slider, rather than a binary choice would be enough.

Still waiting on the full frontal...

Yeah. Here's hoping for plenty of dongs.

With real-time dong physics!
Xoti’s latern ain’t da only thang swingin’ ‘round here, amirite?
  • Like 6

I must be one of the only ones that thinks the Deafire featuring nudity will not in any way enhance or benefit the game?

• Like 2

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I must be one of the only ones that thinks the Deafire featuring nudity will not in any way enhance or benefit the game?

If you’re offended, don’t play.
  • Like 1

If you’re offended, don’t play.
What about my comment makes you think I'm offended? For crying out loud, I play Witcher games lol

I'm not offended or sensitive, I just don't see how nudity would benefit this game specifically is all.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

It's not really a question of whether nudity enhances or benefits the game, I think it's simply an extension of what is being shown or told - for example, we'll be able to explore a bathhouse in Neketaka, so it makes sense that in it we might see naked people. I don't think nudity is there as a "feature" or anything remotely similar so as to discuss it in terms of a "beneft" or "detriment" it may present.

Edited by algroth
  • Like 8

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

It's not really a question of whether nudity enhances or benefits the game, I think it's simply an extension of what is being shown or told - for example, we'll be able to explore a bathhouse in Neketaka, so it makes sense that in it we might see naked people. I don't think nudity is there as a "feature" or anything remotely similar so as to discuss it in terms of a "beneft" or "detriment" it may present.

Exactly. In certain situations, like in a bathhouse as a great example, nudity is *realistic*. It doesn't necessarily "enhance" the game, but it makes the game feel more real when situations where nudity would be expected do in fact show nudity. This is different from gratuitous nudity for the sake of nudity, which is a flaw that I think can in fact be leveled at Witcher 3.

• Like 4