As a PoE lover and a pet lover that had to put a pet down recently, I now regret not paying for That tier of pre-order. I got the Physical CE tier. Now I wish everyone could play with a pet named after my Radar (German Shepard Mix) if anyone plays the Fallout series, he was my Dogmeat companion in every game.I miss my old boy and it would have been nice to see it as an upgrade to other tiers after the fact. 

post-178517-0-93383400-1522085191_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Write them a private message, see if you can work something out and maybe Radar can get squeezed into the dlc as the ship's dog :)

• Like 4

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Also, if you want your pet in a game, you should check out a 2D post-apocalyptic game called Buck, it's a 2D post-apocalyptic indie dedicated to dogs. May be worth checking into.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Hi,

Try devloper Mikey Dowling, he helped me out with getting my pledge so :)

https://forums.obsidian.net/user/23423-mikey-dowling/

• 1 month later...

As a PoE lover and a pet lover that had to put a pet down recently, I now regret not paying for That tier of pre-order. I got the Physical CE tier. Now I wish everyone could play with a pet named after my Radar (German Shepard Mix) if anyone plays the Fallout series, he was my Dogmeat companion in every game.I miss my old boy and it would have been nice to see it as an upgrade to other tiers after the fact. 

I am sorry for your loss and wish you luck on your efforts working to get him added.  I backed at the Name a Pet level but haven't seen him yet.  My add was a dog named Gizmo.  So yall watch out for him, he is there somewhere :)

• Like 2

Dogs are too good for this world, much as their lives are way too short.

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend. I can only hope that Radar makes it in in some form, if not now, then in the future.