Quick Kill Bill Question

Zero

I think O-ren would have definetly tried to kill bill if such thing had happened and besides Tarantino tells everything that is of some importance. Jackie Brown was bit boring because of that.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Seeing Ivan's image reminded me...Was the guy who killed O-ren's father, actually Bill?

to answer your question no the guy who killed o-rens father was not bill.if you would watch the film again you will see that she kills the guy who killed her dad.\

thanks kiro.

hippie, I mean the guy who literally killed her father, not the pedophile. The guy with the silver hair, white suit, skull ring , and katana.

• 2 weeks later...

She kills the man who physically slew her mother..the flunky who lopped off her dad's head is to spell it out a different guy. We see her kill her mother's murderer as she takes advantage of his being a pedophile..we don't see her kill the man who killed her father. But I do agree that's most likely NOT Bill, because she would have killed him, but then again it may be Bill...after all I don't think she saw their faces as she was under the bed the entire time.

On the subject of Kill Bill, they just screened a singular Kill Bill movie pieced together. The reviewer claims that it greatly changes and enhances the movie seeing it together.

I liked both parts seperately. However they seem quite diferent to me. And I'm not crazy about sitting through a four-hour movie.

What do you think about a four hour Kill Bill?

I really hoping for a dvd release that combines the two as one nonstop movie! I think it's best seen that way anyway. I know some people who wernt as into the second half becuase the first one had so much action. But eh what do they know? I thought the whole thing was brilliant!

Tarantino tells everything that is of some importance. Jackie Brown was bit boring because of that.

Jackie Brown boring? hmm did'nt see it that way. And saw it in the theater and many many times at home.

I don't care for QT in general. His movies are another thing.

I liked both parts of Kill Bill, but they were very different.

Vol 1 had these extreme sounds effects, 70's throw-backs, and tons of action.

Vol 2 was surreal, metaphorical, and more dialogue and character driven.

When it came to tone, pacing, sound and even visuals, they were quite different. If you throw those two together, they'd be disjointed.