I would make a gag about Tommy Wiseau getting hired to voice Tekehu but, actually, that would be awesome.

Oh hai Aloth.

Okay now I really want the Watcher to wrestle a wand off a svef dealer who Aloth has crossed, then later, when Pallegina cheats on him, kill himself with it.

• Like 2

The game will have the worst, most boring, most predictable anti-climactic end a game could possibly have.

Sadly, that may actually turn out to be true. Cool endings are rare and tough to make.

I would make a gag about Tommy Wiseau getting hired to voice Tekehu but, actually, that would be awesome.

Oh hai Aloth.

Okay now I really want the Watcher to wrestle a wand off a svef dealer who Aloth has crossed, then later, when Pallegina cheats on him, kill himself with it.

"You're lying I never hit you! You're TEARING ME APART, PALLEGINA!"

• Like 4

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

* Due to last minute focus testing Deadfire will now be a Multiplayer-only title with all players on the same shard - there will be both PvE and PvP,

* In addition to the above, there will be no text chat feature. Instead there will be a global voice chat that you cannot disable.

Noooo! Flashbacks to Elite Dangerous :disguise:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

Oh hai Aloth.

[Aloth walks into blacksmith's store.]

Aloth: Hi.

Proprietor: Oh hi, Aloth. I didn't know it was you. [Grabs random package.] Here you go.

Aloth: That's meee. How much is it?

Proprietor: It'll be eighteen go--

Aloth: Here you go! Keep the change. Hi, doggy.

Proprietor: You're my favorite customer.

Aloth [deadpan]: Thanks a lot. Bye.

Proprietor: Bye-bye.

Iselmyr: I dona know why ya can't talk like a person, pointy-ear.

• Like 6

Positive depiction of heterosexual relationships, that's what I'm truly scared of.

I mean what if little kids play Deadfire and they get brainwashed into becoming heterosexual and start acting out on it?

The heterosexual agenda has found it's way into so many novels, stories, video games and movies already.

What if Deadfire is the next target of the heterosexual agenda?

I'm scared ;(

• Like 8

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Aliens and anal probes being integrated into the game, sadly wasn't a joke from the team. Also, expect Megaladons in the ocean too, as if we weren't facing enigh horrors in the ocean.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Positive depiction of heterosexual relationships, that's what I'm truly scared of.

I mean what if little kids play Deadfire and they get brainwashed into becoming heterosexual and start acting out on it?

The heterosexual agenda has found it's way into so many novels, stories, video games and movies already.

I'm scared ;(

this but unironically

Oh hai Aloth.

Proprietor: Oh hi, Aloth. I didn't know it was you. [Grabs random package.] Here you go.

Haha, what a story Maia

• Like 6

Oh hai Aloth.

Do I have to watch "The Room" in order to understand this joke?

Or I'll just assume this is how bad the movie goes  :p

Edited by Messier-31

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

Oh hai Aloth.

Or I'll just assume this is how bad the movie goes  :p

You just need to watch

scene - you should be able to find the rest of the refereed scenes from there.
  • Like 3

Oh hai Aloth.

Or I'll just assume this is how bad the movie goes :p

This IS how bad the movie is, but you should definitely watch it.

• Like 3

All of the moral choices in Deadfire are just an elaborate scheme to harvest data to build psychological profiles of our fears and ambitions. Obsidian is a sleeper cell of operatives handpicked by Putin when he was still a KGB officer and are intricate to his master plan to dismantle western democracy once and for all.

• Like 2

You just need to watch

The hell did I just saw. Polish cinema isn't that bad after all :D

• Like 5

It would be of small avail to talk of magic in the air...

You just need to watch

The hell did I just saw. Polish cinema isn't that bad after all :D

I recall that ad! Oddly enough I assumed at the time that it was referencing Béla Tarr's The Turin Horse, since potatoes do play a rather, er, prominent role in the film.

It's a brilliant film too (not necessarily evident through that clip - was just trying to find one involving potatoes). Also on the subject of Polish cinema, it's awesome! So many great auteurs came from it: Andrzej Wajda, Wojciech Has, Krzysztof Kieslowski, Andrzej Zulawski, Jerzy Skolimowski, Roman Polanski (yes), Krzysztof Zanussi, Jerzy Kawalerowicz, Jerzy Hoffmann, Andrzej Munk, and the list goes on. Plenty of talent emerged from there, especially from the polish new wave back in the late 50s.

Edited by algroth
  • Like 3

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

I'm scared ;(

this but unironically

Your mom's a positive depiction of heterosexual relationships!

Oh wait...that doesn't work...