Hiravias quest - True to form - bug - SPOILERS

Korin_Haller

Question

When in Elms Reach, I'm supposed to go to the druid named Tamrwn near the tree pedestal and speak with him to push Hiravias quest. Unfortunately, despite the little guy being with me, the conversation doesn't trigger, Tamrwn only says, if I want anything, I should speak with another druid next to him.

I ended the whole WM expansion before coming to Elms Reach, been in the Blood Sands location and read the stone tablets, but without the conversation I can't progress in the quest. I can't find any solution on this or other forums.

Did anybody had a bug like this, or am I missing something?

EDIT

This may be important. I've started the game after some break and manually copied the saves to the right folder. I see now that Hiravias quest description is grey, not black as in other active quest. There were no problems with other alredy active quests, but maybe something's wrong with this particular one?

Best regards

Edited by Korin_Haller

2 answers to this question

That's a bit vague for an investigation. The Hiravias companion Quest. And you say your last point is gray as in „already finished“, but you have not started the next Part?

Give me a screenshot on which Queststage you hang. And a Screenshot on which conversation text you end.

Maybe the PoE Savefileeditor is needed. But I don't know yet if that part need a Variable.

• Like 1

Thank You for the answer.

I spoke with Hiravias about his problem with the clan etc. and the quest started. Now (I checked in the walktrought to be assured) I have to find a druid in Twin Elms who knows something about his clan. I found the guy (Tamwrn, a druid in a yellow cloth) and went with Hiravias to him, but the conversation isn't poping up (the one You can see here at 17 sec - https://youtu.be/mMToFFRzIv0?t=16s).I can't progress further into the quest, I even tried to edit manually the game files so the conversation is obligatory, which succeded, but didn't push the quest further...

Edited by Korin_Haller