RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE

Blarghagh

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The KS campaign just launched for Black Geyser. They're not asking for much at all. Apparently a lot of the game is already done and they have some private financial investors.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/

POE rippoff.

I do the like the eclipse being used as the 'o' in Tomb... The rest was pretty much meh. Still, probably going to get it and play it though.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I'm just going to go ahead and assume those were Russians Lara murdered in that trailer, it's what she does.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Crystal Dynamics co-developed with Square Enix so I'm expecting less of the same than the frst two games. I also expect to see some nods to Hitman in this one.

Mayan mythology in Tomb Raider = monsters and old style TR obstacle courses. Not too different from Egyptians with their snared pyramids. If you know what I'm getting at here.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

The KS campaign just launched for Black Geyser. They're not asking for much at all. Apparently a lot of the game is already done and they have some private financial investors.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-couriers-of-darkness/

POE rippoff.

To some degree we want more POE ripoff. The more crpg is there, the more of them will be good at some point.

• Like 3

POE rippoff.

POE is not really a novel concept... otherwise they're all ripoffs of Baldur's Gate.

I find the name more grating than the game itself.

Anyhow, they seem to be a bit amateurish, and will soon find out just how hard it is to make a good game of this type.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

POE rippoff.

To some degree we want more POE ripoff. The more crpg is there, the more of them will be good at some point.

I don't really see things working like that. But I do appreciate that the genre has gotten a second life. With limited talent and capital I'd want just enough of a flow to satiate the scene, and not enough to diffuse it. I'm not saying we are there, but typically when a genre is at it's height is when it stops producing any good titles at all.

It's coming...

Oh

It's coming.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

For this one, think Witcher type but in space :)

Huh, reminds me of Myth.

There's always hope

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hurlshot and Malcador, you may like this...

Edited by SonicMage117

a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one

etc.

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Crystal Dynamics co-developed with Square Enix so I'm expecting less of the same than the frst two games. I also expect to see some nods to Hitman in this one.

Mayan mythology in Tomb Raider = monsters and old style TR obstacle courses. Not too different from Egyptians with their snared pyramids. If you know what I'm getting at here.

If there would be confirmation of old school obstacle courses or level spanning puzzles I'd be so ready to pre-order despite my normal stance on pre-orders (or games that cost 60 Euro, for that matter)...

Gog released Star Wars Ep 1: Racer.

Yippee

This is where the fun begins

I've been looking forward to this

etc etc.

Was the better Ep 1 game.  Though considering the action-adventure game it was alongside that's not really glowing.

Wonder how many micro transactions they'll work in :p

• Like 3

Wonder how many micro transactions they'll work in :p

I'd be surprised if less than in GTA V online mode *shrugs*

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours