RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS - FREE WHITE HOUSE MONTAGE

Blarghagh

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I didn't actually care for his writing, especially the KOTOR novels. I also thought Mass Effect 2 was good despite the story not because of it.

I just remembered he also wrote that terrible BG2 novel. I must have blocked that out.

Despite all that I wish him the best

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 2

Free games updated 3/4/21

For those that don't venture into the Pillars section of the forums, Deadfire release delayed to May 8.

Thanks Shady, I'm one of those folks that doesn't venture into the Pillars section (any more), on account of my dislike of Pillars.  I do have some mild interest in Deadfire, though.  Not enough to go into that section of the forums and follow development, but enough to keep an ear open in case someone says something like "Obsidian put about 95% less filler combat against trash mobs into Deadfire versus the first game, plus the story is more compelling too."

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Time to install Hollow Knight again!

https://youtu.be/UBxtfDAtVTY

Romance options? Yes.

https://youtu.be/fn2h-TgB6IM

For those that don't venture into the Pillars section of the forums, Deadfire release delayed to May 8.

Thanks Shady, I'm one of those folks that doesn't venture into the Pillars section (any more), on account of my dislike of Pillars. I do have some mild interest in Deadfire, though. Not enough to go into that section of the forums and follow development, but enough to keep an ear open in case someone says something like "Obsidian put about 95% less filler combat against trash mobs into Deadfire versus the first game, plus the story is more compelling too."

It's not the best rpg they've done, that's for sure. In fact, it's nowhere near but I really enjoyed the religion-inspired lore. Hopefully Deadfire has less combat filler and more story and lore.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

World War 2...

The movie 'Idiocracy' feels more like a documentary now. Never could I have guessed that all those who fought and died in the second world war would be milked someday with such blatant ****.

• Like 3

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

World War 2...

The movie 'Idiocracy' feels more like a documentary now. Never could I have guessed that all those who fought and died in the second world war would be milked someday with such blatant ****.

WTF

I didn't actually care for his writing, especially the KOTOR novels. I also thought Mass Effect 2 was good despite the story not because of it.

I just remembered he also wrote that terrible BG2 novel. I must have blocked that out.

Despite all that I wish him the best

I wasn't a fan either. The ideas everyone says he had for how ME3 could end I thought were simply a different bad from the ending we ended up getting. The characters were what made ME2 for me, and that work was spread around various writers, not just the two leads.

And you just had me search and find out there were two BG2 novels! A Shadow of Amn one I've heard terrible things about and a Throne of Bhaal one I had no idea existed.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I am confused how a blue uniform with white gloves and being armed with a chrome Thompson Submachine Gun is classified as a type of 'camo'.

World War 2...

Well they were milked for movies for years, and games as well so bit late to be bothered by it.   Was a great trick training people to like unlocks and grinding in their multiplayer shooters.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wait - what the heck is Anthem?

It's like Destiny, but with even more loot boxes.

Nah, It's Mass Effect: Andromeda but without the 'story'.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.