Suggestion: Different Animal Colors

It would be pretty cool if we were able to mix of the color of our companions a little bit. For example instead of just having a brown bear if we could have a black and white bear too. It would not need to be incredibly varied, just enough to tailor the companion animal to the ranger. 

• Like 6

what about asian bear? no pandas in Eora?

• Like 2

I see the dreams so marvelously sad

The creeks of land so solid and encrusted

Where wave and tide against the shore is busted

While chanting by the moonlit twilight's bed

trees (of Twin Elms) could use more of Magran's touch © Durance

Sounds like a pretty reasonable request. I would add that we definitely need a parrot pet option considering the theme of the game.

This is a must have. 

And yeah I really don't think it would take much of an effort to throw a different pallet on the animals. Not asking for different models. 

It would be pretty cool if we were able to mix of the color of our companions a little bit. For example instead of just having a brown bear if we could have a black and white bear too. It would not need to be incredibly varied, just enough to tailor the companion animal to the ranger. 

Yeap. This is a big problem for me in poe. As itumaak is white and my main ranger pet couldn't be white. I also like variation of male/female as well. For example a male lion and female lion pet. Also a blank panther will be awesome as well!

Edited by Archaven