UK: GULAGED for WRONG THINK

Valsuelm

soo, that meanst that those 160 abused girls are going to commint crime now because they were abused? it require guts to stand on side of rapist child abusers/slave traders

I wouldn't say guts. There's no bravery involved here. It's not an even remotely grey issue.

More like pure ignorance or just being plain evil.

even if this were what I was saying, which it is not, why would it be “siding with rapists”? It’s not like the typical rapist chooses to rape exactly those women he believes will become criminals

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

you are lost, point is that police was not actioning on those cases precisely because they didn't wanted to be called racists. Those girls were abused because people like you are railed up on feels over realz.

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

you are lost, point is that police was not actioning on those cases precisely because they didn't wanted to be called racists. Those girls were abused because people like you are railed up on feels over realz.

I’m lost, as in, not referring to the video? Do you want to talk about the “international elites who control our media, finance and banking”, and the “immigration only to white countries so that every last of you ‘evil white persons’ is destroyed”? We can go there... just be aware, though you may are, that all of the above is nothing more than todays antisemitism. Which, for the most part, is almost word for word the exact same deal as before. Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

What? mass immigration, rape gangs and getting jailed for reporting outside of court house are same as antisemitism? Are you shooting heroin? :)

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

No, the “international elites who control our media, finance and banking”, and the allusion to a connection between them and “immigration only to white countries so that every last of you ‘evil white persons’ is destroyed”, is dangerously close to antisemitism. But thank you for your concern :)

And everybody knows

muslims are bad mmmkay

For me everyone who believes in superstision is little bit odd, but those ones who believes they need to kill those who don't believe in their version of magic are probably the worst, and I know not all muslims but lets be real, quite a lot of them

No, the “international elites who control our media, finance and banking”, and the allusion to a connection between them and “immigration only to white countries so that every last of you ‘evil white persons’ is destroyed”, is dangerously close to antisemitism. But thank you for your concern :)

what are you talking about, where did I stated anything like that? Are you putting something into my mouth? You are completelly of the rail. We were talking about state jailing man for reporting on rape gang trial outside of courthouse. Can you for once adress topic directly before you wander into your makebelieve world?

You said I was lost. I asked wether this was due to me not referring back to the video; which I believe to be an antisemitic one. A point the two of us elaborated. Perhaps we didn’t communicate ideally, but I wouldn’t call it off the rails. Not completely, at least.

And everybody knows

"For me everyone who believes in superstision is little bit odd, but those ones who believes they need to kill those who don't believe in their version of magic are probably the worst, and I know not all muslims but lets be real, quite a lot of them"

talk about feels over realz

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"For me everyone who believes in superstision is little bit odd, but those ones who believes they need to kill those who don't believe in their version of magic are probably the worst, and I know not all muslims but lets be real, quite a lot of them"

I know, its breitbart, but I can't read arabic

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/25/shock-poll-81-of-al-jazeera-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/

or some of BBC perhaps?:

http://www.comresglobal.com/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

Edited by Chilloutman

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/25/shock-poll-81-of-al-jazeera-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/

or some of BBC perhaps?:

those two links present extremely different pictures though. I’m more inclined to believe the BBC one, as the AJ is literally just an internet multiple choice; which can’t exactly be considered representative... even I could vote on that. It’s literally pressing two buttons and one “I’m no robot” thingy Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

or some of BBC perhaps?:

those two links present extremely different pictures though. I’m more inclined to believe the BBC one, as the AJ is literally just an internet multiple choice; which can’t exactly be considered representative... even I could vote on that.

so maybe from Jew?

even that one from BBC paint nice picture I must say:

• One in four (27%) British Muslims say they have some sympathy for the motives behind the attacks on Charlie Hebdo in Paris.
  • However, two thirds (68%) say acts of violence against those who publish images of the Prophet can never be justified while a quarter (24%) disagree.
  • Muslim women are more likely than men to feel unsafe in Britain.
  • One in nine (11%) British Muslims feel sympathetic towards people who want to fight against western interests while 85% do not.
  • Half (49%) believe Muslim clerics preaching that violence against the west can be justified are out of touch with mainstream Muslim opinion, while 45% disagree.

so how many of them believe they need to kill

not sure what do you mean

""For me everyone who believes in superstision is little bit odd, but those ones who believes they need to kill those who don't believe in their version of magic are probably the worst, and I know not all muslims but lets be real, quite a lot of them""

see above

""For me everyone who believes in superstision is little bit odd, but those ones who believes they need to kill those who don't believe in their version of magic are probably the worst, and I know not all muslims but lets be real, quite a lot of them""

see above

cca 700K people in UK thinks its ok to use violence if I draw picture of Mohammad, translate it as you wish

did they poll every muslim or did they poll a 1,000 ppl

you already know the answear, but by your logic none poll ever worked, and it was not only poll I just linked...

anyway this is going grossly off topic, back to jailing of Tommy if you want, I am out

Edited by Chilloutman

"you already know the answear, but by your logic none poll ever worked, and it was not only poll I just linked...

anyway this is going grossly off topic, back to jailing of Tommy if you want, I am out"

im sure many far right/alt right support Breivik/race war/bla bla bla

but does that mean they would personally go out there with an assault rifle killing libs and brown ppl?

• Like 1

No idea, show some stats/polls about far right (whatever it means) race war blablabla, I am actually quite interested, I am quite sure that you will not find many people (even really racist ones) who would actually tell that into media

Edited by Chilloutman