UK: GULAGED for WRONG THINK

Valsuelm

So, the message is "RAEG AT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!"? Also, aren't those two the same people that Trump retweeted islamophobic comments of some time back? Also thought they were British citizens

I don't know the specifics of the speech or whatever they were going to do, other than the fact that they were far-right.

It would arguably have been more appropriate to just let them talk and let the counterprotestors, well, counterprotest it.

So, the message is "RAEG AT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!"? Also, aren't those two the same people that Trump retweeted islamophobic comments of some time back? Also thought they were British citizens

I don't know the specifics of the speech or whatever they were going to do, other than the fact that they were far-right.

It would arguably have been more appropriate to just let them talk and let the counterprotestors, well, counterprotest it.

You live in what USA? What do you know about the **** that is happening in Europe? You have found Black Pigeon channel on youtube. Black Pigeon well I must say mostly for curioisty I have watched some of his videos has very complex videos not easily understood.

He has posted a huge amount of videos but at the end of the day much what he says is truth but I have seen even 30% of all Black Pigeon videos. Europa has a bright policy Hungary and Hungary Prime Minister.

London turning to a ****hole:

Edited by Terminator
  • Like 1

https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

This is not complex, true or uneasy to understand. It is the most basic, simple, dumb hate. Black Pigeon is simply some angry white kid who dislikes that women can refuse to **** him. Add to that old fashioned fascism, you got him. Don’t listen to this Idiot.

• Like 3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

This is not complex, true or uneasy to understand. It is the most basic, simple, dumb hate. Black Pigeon is simply some angry white kid who dislikes that women can refuse to **** him. Add to that old fashioned fascism, you got him. Don’t listen to this Idiot.

You are from Germany. You know once upon a time Merkel was respected and great leader. I admit early years of her reign were not bad. If I would meet Merkel I would refuse to shake her hand. She is one of the most hated politicians in Europe currently. Black Pigeon has a lot of truth though I must say his videos tend to be a bit to intellectual and going in circles instead of directly to the point sometimes.

The Germany could have chosen some of the middle ground for example Martin Schulz is not a right wing extremists but no they voted disaster Merkel. Ask Italians and Greeks and people around the Europe and you will find that Merkel is one of the most hated politicians. You know I am from Finland Europe and I have seen what **** Merkel has caused.

Merkel politics also caused Brexit.

Edited by Terminator

A bit too intellectual? What are you trying to imply?

For the most part, Merkel has been an average conservative politician. As the chancellor and thereby the representative of Germany, she is obviously hated especially in Southern Europe. Take Greece... they don’t get their debt cut for the sake of German banks. Looking at Germany, one has to note our dept to GDP ratio has been declining. Due to reforms that hurt employees.

Regardlessly, I have quite some respect for Merkel. Letting in the Refugees was an impressive humanitarian feat.

Talking about intellectuality. Brexit is the result of several decades of economic, political and social developments and dynamics. Frankly, it is a very difficult to understand event and I, for my part, haven’t. For example, why did so few young people, those who would’ve tipped the vote, actually vote? What has allowed right wing parties to blatantly lie about the cons of EU membership and get away with it? In an age of easy access Information, why did they appeal to anyone? Those are difficult to answer questions.

I take it you want to pin it all down on the refugees. Even if the refugees themselves, not the rhetoric surrounding them, were a genuine factor, it is ridiculous to assume that they were the sole factor. It is impossible to reduce complex events in such a manner.

You can criticise leftist theory all you want, rightfully even, but at least we have a theory. Black Pigeon and the right have nothing but hate, lies and half thruths. Like that **** Black Pigeon says in the video I linked.

Edited by Ben No.3

And everybody knows

I think he has a point. Just think about it. If we would get rid off all the women, all human problems would get solved in about one generation. No more nagging, crime, war, or pollution. All humans could just rest in peace.
Stalin is said to have said something like “Death is the solution to all problems. No human, no problem.”
  • Like 1

And everybody knows

Best thread ever recently  :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

You live in what USA? What do you know about the **** that is happening in Europe? (...)

Europa has a bright policy Hungary and Hungary Prime Minister.

you live in what finland? what do you know about the **** that is happening in hungary

Edited by aluminiumtrioxid

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

You live in what USA? What do you know about the **** that is happening in Europe? (...)

Europa has a bright policy Hungary and Hungary Prime Minister.

you live in what finland? what do you know about the **** that is happening in hungary

There are countless videos about Hungary on youtube.  Mainly considering recent year politics and action (building a  physical fence around Hungary) not talking about situation say 10 years ago.

Edited by Terminator

A bit too intellectual? What are you trying to imply?

For the most part, Merkel has been an average conservative politician. As the chancellor and thereby the representative of Germany, she is obviously hated especially in Southern Europe. Take Greece... they don’t get their debt cut for the sake of German banks. Looking at Germany, one has to note our dept to GDP ratio has been declining. Due to reforms that hurt employees.

Regardlessly, I have quite some respect for Merkel. Letting in the Refugees was an impressive humanitarian feat.

Talking about intellectuality. Brexit is the result of several decades of economic, political and social developments and dynamics. Frankly, it is a very difficult to understand event and I, for my part, haven’t. For example, why did so few young people, those who would’ve tipped the vote, actually vote? What has allowed right wing parties to blatantly lie about the cons of EU membership and get away with it? In an age of easy access Information, why did they appeal to anyone? Those are difficult to answer questions.

I take it you want to pin it all down on the refugees. Even if the refugees themselves, not the rhetoric surrounding them, were a genuine factor, it is ridiculous to assume that they were the sole factor. It is impossible to reduce complex events in such a manner.

You can criticise leftist theory all you want, rightfully even, but at least we have a theory. Black Pigeon and the right have nothing but hate, lies and half thruths. Like that **** Black Pigeon says in the video I linked.

Brexit is without reason of possible then one reason but refugee politics was one of the big reasons.

Here is prime minister that I respect:

"women destroy nations"

uh-huh

Well I have never said that I agree with everything Black Pigeon says. Of course we need women. If I would criticize Black Pigeon he tries to cover a bit to many topics for my taste maybe also to get views motive.

Edited by Terminator

To quote Lord_Mord, this forum is especially hopeless today.

I think this thread has proved that Gulags may not be such a bad idea after all.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I think this thread has proved that Gulags may not be such a bad idea after all.

Well what did you expect to open this thread for then? Thanks? Liberal jargong that all is fine in Europe? You have your political thread but regarding USA inside politics that is not my cup of tea to discuss them usually unless of course I find something particularly interesting. If this thread would be closed it would not disturb me whatever I have pretty much said what I wanted.

This thread can rest for me in peace. If we don't agree on things so be it then. There are lots of more let say neutral subjects or fun threads in the forums.

Edited by Terminator

Well what did you expect to open this thread for then? Thanks? Liberal jargong that all is fine in Europe? You have your political thread but regarding USA inside politics that is not my cup of tea to discuss them usually unless of course I find something particularly interesting. If this thread would be closed it would not disturb me whatever I have pretty much said what I wanted.
Calm down there princess.
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Calm down there princess.

Yes I am calm and peace also to you hehe though Prince would suit better since I am a man. I did edit this thread can rest in peace. Yeah you repsonded so fast I did not have time to edit that I let this thread rest in peace now.

This thread can rest for me in peace. If we don't agree on things so be it then. There are lots of more let say neutral subjects or fun threads in the forums.

Edited by Terminator

There are countless videos about Hungary on youtube.  Mainly considering recent year politics and action (building a  physical fence around Hungary) not talking about situation say 10 years ago.

Please, do continue to explain the brilliance of the Hungarian prime minister and his policies. I'm burning with a desire to know more about this subject, which it's quite apparent that you know more about than I do  :yes:

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

Every time I see Farage I feel disappointed he didn't die in that crash.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Please, do continue to explain the brilliance of the Hungarian prime minister and his policies. I'm burning with a desire to know more about this subject, which it's quite apparent that you know more about than I do  :yes:

go figure:

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Washington-Post.jpg

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

There are larger countries on that map with fewer dots on them than Hungary. What gives?

an example?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

There are larger countries on that map with fewer dots on them than Hungary. What gives?

What do those dots represent? Terrorism events? Would explain the Basque region and Northern Ireland being filled in. And that cluster in Russia is, Chechenya I think.