Keeping Amie in the Party

I have been playing NWN2 solo for a couple of years now and one of the first things I did was to figure out how to resurrect Amie Fern. She is a Generalist Wizard and great for crafting.  She is one of my favorite characters and I keep her right up to the very end of the original campaign. She is not very interactive as she has no dialog after West Harbor. But she does make a very useful member of the party, albeit a mandatory one.  I have never seen any references to anyone else keeping her in their party and I was wondering if anyone ever had?  I would be happy to explain how if anyone is interested.

I almost always play as a Ranger btw, usually with at least three levels of multi-classing.  Really like having the animal companion!

Edited by Mindrider

• 1 year later...
On 3/5/2018 at 5:47 PM, Mindrider said:

I have been playing NWN2 solo for a couple of years now and one of the first things I did was to figure out how to resurrect Amie Fern. She is a Generalist Wizard and great for crafting.  She is one of my favorite characters and I keep her right up to the very end of the original campaign. She is not very interactive as she has no dialog after West Harbor. But she does make a very useful member of the party, albeit a mandatory one.  I have never seen any references to anyone else keeping her in their party and I was wondering if anyone ever had?  I would be happy to explain how if anyone is interested.

I almost always play as a Ranger btw, usually with at least three levels of multi-classing.  Really like having the animal companion!

There is this mod called Universal Companion Database; you can save any companion you want. Then you can put them in other adventures with you. And yes, back when I first started playing, I saved her and used her till the end.