How important is memorizing every affliction?

At this point, I’m wondering if I have to be that nerd who prints out a page of all the afflictions for next to me desk for while I play so I know which afflictions are dexterity ones, and which ones are worse and so on. That way, I can know if Tekehu needs to ‘chant’ away this affliction or if my priest MC needs to pray this one away. Thoughts?

• Like 1

More seriously: it's not that hard to remember what stat has which affliction. All fear stuff is resolve, mind control is intellect and so on. I think you can also just open the char sheet during combat and have a look at the affliction in detail that is currently on your char.

What I struggle with a bit more is to memorize which inspiration is attached to which stat because they also have those funky new names. Tenacious and Robust and Acute and whatnot...

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 1 month later...

Where can i find the complete list of afflictions / inspirations as well as a summary of the functioning of this system?

Well aren’t you a needy little bugger? Can’t I get you anything else - warm towel perhaps? Edited by Frog Man
  • Like 2