Question about Pillars of Eternity Deadfire Obisidian Edition includes

I am from Europe EURO zone and from Steam this game Obsidian version can be ordered for roughly 70 euro.

It includes:

• Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Base Game
  • Digital Explorer Pack:
    • Official Pillars of Eternity II Soundtrack
    • In-Game Pet
    • Special In-Game Item #1
    • PoE Pen & Paper RPG Starter Guide
    • High Resolution Game Map
    • Digital Guidebook Vol. II
  • Deadfire DLC Content Packs
    • DLC Pack #1
    • DLC Pack #2
    • DLC Pack #3

I never bought White March 1 and 2 and I bought POE1 year 2017 when I bought my budget gaming laptop with I5 4 cores 3,5 GHz turbo, Nvidia 1050 Ti 4 GB DDR5, 8GB RAM

Therefore please excuse me if this question sounds like a newbie question and perhaps it is that, but some other potential buyers might want also clarification.

My question is what is DLC Pack 1, 2 and 3? Will DLC  be similar expansions of new areas like White March 1 and White March 2 i.e expansion packs. If so I guess these might be released much later like year 2018-2019 and maybe even year 2020 time frame.

DLC = DOWNLOAD CONTENT even though my mother tongue is not English I get that. I can watch Hollywood movies without resorting to need to read subtitles and POE2 I will play in English language.

Yes it is to late to edit topic name correctly, but please answer. Correct topic name would be:

Question about Pillars of Eternity Deadfire Obisidian Edition includes

Edited by Terminator

At this point only the Deadfire development team has any idea what the three DLC packs will contain and how big they are going to be. I would assume that combined they would add as much content as White March 1 and 2, but that is just a guess. Their release date is likewise unknown.

I do however think it is safe to assume that they will contain new locations, quests, weapons, and things like that. Maybe new companions and sidekicks, but that is more speculative.

• Like 1

At this point only the Deadfire development team has any idea what the three DLC packs will contain and how big they are going to be. I would assume that combined they would add as much content as White March 1 and 2, but that is just a guess. Their release date is likewise unknown.

I do however think it is safe to assume that they will contain new locations, quests, weapons, and things like that. Maybe new companions and sidekicks, but that is more speculative.

Thank you for best answer available at this early point! Finally sorry I spelled wrong the topic! You can not edit topic name later. Whatever we got the best answer so far and thanks!

As a sidenote: you should be able edit your thread title. You can edit your opening post and choose "Use Full Editor". With the Full Editor you can also edit your thread title then.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

As a sidenote: you should be able edit your thread title. You can edit your opening post and choose "Use Full Editor". With the Full Editor you can also edit your thread title then.

Thank you! I did honestly not know that. Well again you are certainly one of the best GURUS on this forum and this has been proved again.

• Like 1