missing dlc

Lemantia

Question

Hi,

I bought the obsidian edition of the game when it came out of steam, and my understanding is that it includes the complete goblin campaign.

Yesterday, my phone downloaded the update, and even though I can see the goblin deck 2 in the app shop, it register as not being owned.

I tried laughing the game from my computer, but it did not fix anything.

(Obviously my phone and pc account are linked, as I've even been able to start a game on my phone and finish on my computer).

Please help?

For information, my asmodee number is 25622047 #7699. My PFID is F58EB9751B10FC88

5 answers to this question

But the steam description of the game says that the obsidian edition includes:

"... Rise of the Goblins DLC: a Goblin-themed campaign + 2 Goblin heroes + 11 Goblin alternative versions of the Iconic heroes + a set of Goblin dice"

Furthermore, on steam, if I click the Rise of the Goblins dlc, the description says:

"The Rise of the Goblins DLC includes:

A *full-length campaign* of 5 scenarios" (emphasis mine)

And in game, rise of the Goblins isn't the name of deck 1, but indeed the name of the full campaign.

If the obsidian edition and the 9$ dlc on steam only include deck 1, their description seems to be deliberately misleading...

"The Rise of the Goblins DLC includes:

A *full-length campaign* of 5 scenarios" (emphasis mine)

And in game, rise of the Goblins isn't the name of deck 1, but indeed the name of the full campaign.

If the obsidian edition and the 9$ dlc on steam only include deck 1, their description seems to be deliberately misleading...

I wouldn't say it it intentionally misleading, though could be worded more precisely.  

In the Pathfinder ACG hierarchy the...

Adventure Path is the base set and is comprised of...

Adventure Decks which then have five...

Scenarios in which you try to corner the villain or meet some other objective.

Calling the first Rise of the Goblins DLC "A full-length campaign of 5 scenarios" safely puts it in the Adventure Deck-class of the hierarchy.

I've got a feeling that the wording may have been a little odd because last summer nobody was willing to venture whether or not they'd make additional scenarios, and wanted to emphasize that whatever happens, Rise of the Goblins:Burn Everythings could stand on it's own like the little mini-adventure it was based on.

The Valeros DLC is similarly marketed as "5 new Scenarios".

Yep. It was very likely that those first five scenarios would have been the last 5 scenarios of Goblin saga. Happy to see that we did get five more scenarios! So now it is as long as the official tabletop version of Goblin adventures.

And fearing that we will not get any more adveture decks to this adventure. But hoping for the best! That there will be Goblin adventure 3 and 4 and 5 and 6... who knows, maybe someone in amosdee consider that it is a worth of it! I really enjoy the company of these Little hungry bastards that kill longshanks, horses and pesky dogs!