Politics Princess' Sweet Sixteen

Blarghagh

This is actually a really interesting documentary. A lot of nuance; especially in regards to the different types of people involved

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

This is actually a really interesting documentary. A lot of nuance; especially in regards to the different types of people involved

Haha. The only place you'll hear a Catalan politician speak Spanish? A German TV documentary.

• Like 1

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well I am from Europe Finland. I have never visited Spain or Catalonia. As for the video. I am PRO prostitution as legal in Europe. That said of course there are sadder stories like that pimping etc but lets not mix legal with illegal prostitution. If you visit Europe from America you really should check in what countries prostitution is legal if that is your thing.

As for Catalonia really getting independence from Spain in future I don't believe it though many Catalonais will certainly disagree with that belief.

For example compare to USA. In America different states may have different laws regarding many things. Europe is pretty much divided in what countries prostitution is legal and where it is illegal.

Edited by Terminator

reading some news and was wondering about our Bruce, long time to heard from him, hope he has not been genocided yet

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

reading some news and was wondering about our Bruce, long time to heard from him, hope he has not been genocided yet

What news are you reading? :p

He was "Last Active Yesterday, 02:38 AM (EST)"

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

What news are you reading? :p

He was "Last Active Yesterday, 02:38 AM (EST)"

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Ah that.  Was wondering what had changed to make that become genocide, though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Between 1994 and March 2012, there had been 361,015 murders in all of South Africa and between 1990 and March 2012, there had been an estimated 1,544 murders on South African farms of which 208 of the victims were Black

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

Between 1994 and March 2012, there had been 361,015 murders in all of South Africa and between 1990 and March 2012, there had been an estimated 1,544 murders on South African farms of which 208 of the victims were Black

Well, murder is a bit different than genocide (else Brazil is in trouble), and worrying about Bruce dying that way probably isn't something new to be doing so.   :p

Shame places don't offer stats on murder by year (well or my Google-fu is weak)

Edited by Malcador

Well, murder is a bit different than genocide (else Brazil is in trouble), and worrying about Bruce dying that way probably isn't something new to be doing so.   :p

Shame places don't offer stats on murder by year (well or my Google-fu is weak)

Different word maybe, results are dead bodies for both

I tried asking about the situation a bit back. Was curious to know his take. I'm skeptical that anything close to a white genocide is actually coming and further if it was I'd expect the rest of the western world to step in. But given the state of the west maybe it wouldn't these days. Just look at Myanmar. Iraq wouldn't have been touched if the Bush administration didn't have old business and the kurds would be worse of today. Now even look at Palestine. Land reform also is rarely successful, so that's another whole can of worms.

Still, I'm still skeptical about reports because it's the perfect mental masturbatory nightmare that racists could use to fuel their agenda. So far I only have a few clues as they have come through Reuters.

The Israael-Palestine problem is a whole other cluster**** entirely compared to Iraq or Myanmar (which looks more like a case of 'we thought this person was virtuous' than any sort of mistake the West made. The West didn't put her in power AFAIK).

Implying that 'racist's = white people. Racism isn't just a white only disease as evdi9enced with the whole SA mess.

No. I was implicitly referring to a subset of racists who would happen to be white and would spin a narrative of FUD out of what are currently insufficient findings. I'd rather have a crisp view of the situation. The fact that there are racists who aren't white is not a new or interesting fact to me, and doesn't continually need proving.

• Like 1

Must be really ****ty to be locked away in a gated community.

Well, if the HOA has guns to back it up.....

Myanmar (which looks more like a case of 'we thought this person was virtuous' than any sort of mistake the West made. The West didn't put her in power AFAIK).

To be fair to her, all she would achieve by opposing the army is renewed martial law and more years in jail. She's not the one with the power, while a 'free' election was held the military retained an absolute veto (and had a large chunk of the parliamentary seats reserved for it).

China would be about the only one able to stop it, maybe Bangladesh if they got serious about an actual invasion but they have far more serious problems.

The GOPs ability to pretzel logic so much that it bends time and space strike again.

state legislators in Tennessee killed a bill against child marriage in order to bolster a conservative lawyers case against same-sex marriage.

The lawyers logic? "If Tennessee were to ban child marriages by modifying state marriage law, lawmakers would be acknowledging the existence of same-sex marriage, according to Fowler’s legal theory."

****ing logic there, makes no sense at all. What the hell does same sex marriage have to do with child marriage? That's an extreme pretzel of a logical interdimensional hyperloop.

Edited by smjjames
  • Like 1

Yeah that doesn't make sense. Even if one were anti gay marriage you could still be anti child marriage.   LMAO Me personally? I'm atni child marriage  and 'pro' gay marriage. I say pro because I will never why a guy can find another guy attractive. Guys are uber ugly. L0L But, hey, more power to you. You should be allowed to marry anyone you want if you aren't huting anyone aka  child marriages are wrong for that reason.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.