Politics Princess' Sweet Sixteen

Blarghagh

Americans: "Everything in Australia can kill you!"

Australians: "Probably not an AR-15."

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

"Trade wars are good, and easy to win." -Trump this morning on waging economic warfare on our European allies.

How deep does his stupidity go?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Seems like the ANC is trying the mother of all flashbangs with this.

I'd say it's more akin to thermal detonator threat :)

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/marxism-again-south-african-parliament-votes-seize-land-white-farmers

I will give the new guy some credit and its a game afoot. Saw an article claiming most S. Africans don't really care that much about it and this EFF party has a bit of a history of this kind of shenanigan.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Trade wars are good, and easy to win." -Trump this morning on waging economic warfare on our European allies.

Well... sounds like it's time to get out of the stock market again.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well... sounds like it's time to get out of the stock market again.

He obviously has no clue as to what he's talking about

There are not many hard and fast rules in economics. But this is one of them: All costs are ultimately paid by the consumer. Any action that increases the cost of producing a product raises the price of the product and hurts the consumer of the product. 

You'd think a man with a business background would have a better grasp on a concept like that. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

His business background is in real estate though, I don't think he's ever actually dealt directly with anything that deals with material products.

His business background is actually in bankruptcy and getting bailed out by his dad/banks.

Heja Sverige!!

If Trump himself is going to go around fro a year trumpeting the state of stock market as some sort of trump card of his administration, it's certainly fair to point out that the stock market is now going down due to his explicit decisions.

• Like 1

Heja Sverige!!

I think I have a billion dollar idea...auto-taser turrets. Scene: A crazed gunman is observed on CCTV approaching or breaching the door to the school. An alarm is activated and all students and locked in the classrooms and ordered to shelter in place. Equipped with the finest FLIR and LIDAR, these turrets (with gatling style barrels for multiple shots) would drop from the ceiling of every hallway, autonomously go into search mode, and fire upon anything living until the all clear is sounded. Win / win!

Oh snap, my brain is on fire today! You know how every public building is required by law to have fire suppression sprinklers? Now picture another sprinkler right next to the water sprinkler, but this sprinkler dispenses pepper spray! Mook enters hallway --> flood hallway with pepper spray. Man, I need to patent this stuff before someone ganks me like they did with my net shooting drone idea. :p

Who knows, maybe Trump will end up the hero who finally brought down American capitalism. Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp! Drain the swamp!

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Oh snap, my brain is on fire today! You know how every public building is required by law to have fire suppression sprinklers? Now picture another sprinkler right next to the water sprinkler, but this sprinkler dispenses pepper spray! Mook enters hallway --> flood hallway with pepper spray. Man, I need to patent this stuff before someone ganks me like they did with my net shooting drone idea. :p

pepper spray, tasers and water sprinklers. What could possibly go wrong?

And everybody knows

Why would you turn on the water? Is the mook also on fire?

just saying. Malfunctions could go quite interesting

And everybody knows

I think I have a billion dollar idea...auto-taser turrets. Scene: A crazed gunman is observed on CCTV approaching or breaching the door to the school. An alarm is activated and all students and locked in the classrooms and ordered to shelter in place. Equipped with the finest FLIR and LIDAR, these turrets (with gatling style barrels for multiple shots) would drop from the ceiling of every hallway, autonomously go into search mode, and fire upon anything living until the all clear is sounded. Win / win!

Well, assuming the automated recognition can be trusted (and the authorities even care about that), not sure tasers would work well with a multi barrel set up, the cables can get tangled up well. 

They should just provide the teachers with flashbangs. 

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well, assuming the automated recognition can be trusted (and the authorities even care about that), not sure tasers would work well with a multi barrel set up, the cables can get tangled up well.

Gah, youre absolutely right. Perhaps a scaled down version of Metal Storm that fires tasers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKlnMwuCZso

"And the award for best Cold War Spy Movie character Cosplay goes to this lady at the announcement of Putin's missile system."

28379120_10156235422920746_8175435977911

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I say forget the turrets. Put one of these in every school. Roosevelt Academy in Maryland had one

welcome__to__megaton__by_sin_vraal-d47cy

Thomas Sowell