New game crowd funding - Josh muppet :)

Aarionn

First of all, backer update no. 45 was great!

Second, Obsidian do not dare to make your next game without support from your loyal community! I don't care if you have enough money to make your next game. I want my signed CE of your next game!

Third, that Josh muppet.... It must be in the backer rewards or as a stretch goal for your next project!!!! 

Please, please...?

Best,

AA

Second, Obsidian do not dare to make your next game without support from your loyal community! I don't care if you have enough money to make your next game. I want my signed CE of your next game!

It's a business decision on their part, and they may have good reasons for not going the crowdfunding path.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

• 4 weeks later...

For love of God  no .  You see i have Pupaphobia - fear  of puppets. Josh  is my  favorite  character in gaming industry, personal hero if you wish.And  seeing  him as puppet is  really terrifying  for me. (pls dont laugh  :)  )

Maybe it's a good idea to bot do a funding for the next game. Deadfire was so successful with it but you don't want to burn out people or make them think you're using them by abusing it. I'd say Tyranny was a great break between Pillars 1 and Deadfire.

Plus, it's nice to be surprised instead of being informed aboyt every little detail about the game. When mystery can be more powerful that knowledge.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...