Josh Sawyer's tweets and teasers, part 2

New trailer:

EDIT: So.... soundtrack a bit less depressing? Not sold on it just yet (hoped for some more tribal stuff) but we will see how it will work in full game. It might be just a soundtrack music anyway.

EDIT2: Minor visible improvements to ship system, like the advantage indicator. Hopefully, there are more minor but important improvements like that. Overall UI seems a bit more polished.

35q1vgd.jpgEDIT3: Beta update this week maybe?

Edited by Wormerine

EDIT: So.... soundtrack a bit less depressing? Not sold on it just yet (hoped for some more tribal stuff) but we will see how it will work in full game. It might be just a soundtrack music anyway.

EDIT : By the way, I love how they never showed us Eothas yet.  :lol:

Like it's going to be freaking Epic when he'll popout ! Keeping it fresh, I like that !  :thumbsup:

Edited by DexGames
  • Like 1

Thanks! Ok, that makes me very happy. This modern jRPG piano felt very out of place. Relief. 

Might was the best thing that happened to Crpg stats system. Glad it's coming back, just wish they had realized this sooner. Oh well, sooner is better than later.

• Like 3

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Oh it’s mother bleeping CONTENT time!!!

https://www.pcgamesn.com//pillars-of-eternity-2-deadfire/pillars-of-eternity-2-romance

FYI this one is fairly spoiler heavy on what seems to be an awesome quest regarding the Principi pirates. Enter at own risk. But I loved the article.

Thanks for the heads up, but this was actually posted half a day ago. :)

EDIT : By the way, I love how they never showed us Eothas yet.  :lol:

Like it's going to be freaking Epic when he'll popout ! Keeping it fresh, I like that !  :thumbsup:

I had a hard time imagine how are they gonna show Eothas in his giant statue glory and letting player fight him. He is just too huge to handle in that form.

Maybe we get to fight him by buliding our own huge construct.

I had a hard time imagine how are they gonna show Eothas in his giant statue glory and letting player fight him. He is just too huge to handle in that form.

Maybe we get to fight him by buliding our own huge construct.

Perhaps. After all new party size equals original number of Power Rangers.

Vancian =/= per rest.

I'd remind people that attacking or insulting others isn't really considered to be appropriate for the forum.

Also this thread is around the point of refreshing, and it seems this may be an appropriate time to do so.

New thread here - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/96541-josh-sawyers-tweets-and-teasers-part-iii/

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man